Hows The Weather In Your Neck O The Woods?? And What Are You Doing Today???

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Yummy Mushie, can't find those anymore myself.

Weather has been cold and foggy here. Great for working on my new laundry room and grow room.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter

About 85 here in Cancún but with the humidity it feels more like 95. Heading home today and I hear it's snowing.

K

kolah

WTH Nat??? where are you? damn!

It's snowing like a bitch here. Also since its almost Feb, I am thinking and planning for the 2015 Summers grow.

K

kolah

just saw it..Cancun. Nice, never been there...bring me home a couple of milf babes.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Looks nice report how u like always looking for nice spots to visit....costs, food, weed, etc...
Stayed in Papaya Playa Project in Tulum to shoot a wedding.

The spot was beautiful, and the venue had some great features but overall you have to spend too much money just to have windows and not shower in ocean water.

I wouldn't recommend it to anyone unless they wanted a villa, but honestly the villa wasn't all that nice. Maybe I'm spoiled because I've stayed in an immaculate villa in Ibiza so my standards are skewed.

Tulum had a lot of great little spots that had awesome Mayan cuisine, and a lot of great looking women, a lot of great family style kitchen cooking. Tulum was awesome but the papaya experiment was a let down.

After three days we decided to leave Tulum and get a nicer hotel in Cancún, and we landed on the Fiesta Americana at coral beach. We did a junior suite for just above 350/night.

They had several restaurants in the hotel, and a really great French style Mediterranean restaurant called Le Basilic that was just perfect food!! All the restaurants were solid except La Joya, which was good but not great.
I'd recommend anyone try this hotel for a reasonably priced luxury experience.

As far as weed goes, I brought my 300mg per dose chewy caramels along with me. Enough to stay way stoned when I wasn't working. I've smoked local grass in a fair number of countries- but now that I do the caramels I rarely consider traveling without them. Just way too easy and I know what I'm putting into my body.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
BRRR
19 out, supposed to warm to 40.
Next week will be in mid 50's so its... FISHON!!!!!
Planning on hitting it Monday and Tue..
Monday will be headed south to Paco below Ridgeway dam, Tue will be doing a 12 mile float with a local legendary guide who's been fishing the river 45 plus years. Can't wait for that day. We became friends and it sure is nice to barter farm goodies for his custom flies nobody else ties...
Got some chores this morning will be done in a hour or so so thinking why not get a few casts in after it warm up a bit...
must have spring fever early on. I feel so energetic, more than usual. the farm is doing really well production wise and everything is going so well.
am able to pay the bills and have a few bucks left over....to spend on wife...
Life is good and getting better....in this neck of the woods.....

CannasaurusR

CannasaurusR

Looks outside, eyelids freeze, back into igloo...I'm shooting the groundhog on the 2nd, six more weeks of winter is an early spring here... ahh to live in the tropics 12:12 all year...*sigh* lol

K

kolah

I dig the four seasons..couldn't imagine my life without them. Todays view off of my sun-room. The sun will be nice and comfy. I'll haul in my water and split some firewood before sundown hits and temps drop. Then kick back with a beer and some of my indica bubble hash ( it's all I smoke as of late)...thinking that this Summers' grow will all be made into bubble hash.

Dcp 4969

Dcp 4970

Last edited:
showmegreen

showmegreen

Beautiful Morning!
Crisp air outside but you can feel moisture in it yippie! That always says its gonna warm up. I love Missouri's seasons. We git tha best ov tha bess and tha worst ov tha wurse. Always a different feelin in tha air.. jus wait'ta day.
BLESSINGS TO ALL!
I git to make $45/hr. Drivin a car... LEGAL EVEN! Roun here that's big money.
Think the girls are goin ta meet Mr. Sun today (indirectly of course) right after their moms get new shoes.
HAPPY DAZE FOLKS!
I LOVE BEING STONED!!

TortureKill

TortureKill

High Of 20 today, Theres a big snow storm coming out of the NE.. Glad im off work today. Daydreaming about spring, and formulating a game plan for my outdoor. Shooting for 50#

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Rained a little last night. Little muddy on the property today. A new day, a new reason to live. I love this existence of mine.

akjoe

akjoe

-48 in town so glad i live in the hills only -16 still not doing anything just staying home and smoke myself out !!!!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Rained a little last night. Little muddy on the property today. A new day, a new reason to live. I love this existence of mine.
Keep up the good work..

chores done. Spring cleaning time..got a big farmhouse...
starting with the Pit, as we call it my office...
will scrub our Portuguese limestone floors, use carpet shampooer, vaccum whole house...
stay good and baked.., nap around 3 or so...
Warm mid 50's out....
Rack up some honeydo points while the river settles then later this week....
FISHON!!!!!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Gunna keep up the honeydo's for another day, then tomorrow thinking will hike up and check on Kamp Howdy, got camp gear stashed, will hike in the 2.5 miles, have breakfast, do a shroom or 2 and hike/fish my way out....Last day of fine weather before some precipitation...river will be settled, fishon....

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Moving slow.. feet and body a little sore from hiking and wading...
Got 3 day worth, 120 or so dozen eggs to wash and box, feed water everyone, wife's feeling spunky, will satisfy her needs then naptime...
Got a nice sour D. fat one with morning coffee....will get good and ripped then FARMON!!!!
Warm 35 last night chance of showers....
Never felt better, will be 60 soon the best is yet to come....
Find your passion, and live it....My advice....

blazer

blazer

Few inches on the ground and snow is coming down supposed to do it all day may have to bust out the bong and fill with snow And blaze down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom