Hows The Weather In Your Neck O The Woods?? And What Are You Doing Today???

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Cloudy 38 deg. out will hit river for a few.
fishing has been insane.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
a tad chilly in the mornings still.
Had a real nice quick visit from Blazer and his son.
We looked at a local property which was real nice.
Had a few puffs and off they went, whirlwind visit next time lets hit the river for overnighter once the planting season slows....
Busy times ahead...Sall good.....

Underthesun

Underthesun

Couldn't be nicer on the Front Range today. Hitting some trail with an old friend. Rain is coming though, good thing too. Those overcast days can produce some nice fish though!

blazer

blazer

a tad chilly in the mornings still.
Had a real nice quick visit from Blazer and his son.
We looked at a local property which was real nice.
Had a few puffs and off they went, whirlwind visit next time lets hit the river for overnighter once the planting season slows....
Busy times ahead...Sall good.....
For sure C-man want get out ont that river and do a little floater would be awesome here soon let me know when time starts looking good thanks for all, we stopped for a 5 min pit stop at blue Mesa resevoir on the way back!

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Bet you would kill trolling that lake!I looked it up that lakes pretty huge,has some giant lake trout and kokanee salmon too.

blazer

blazer

Bet you would kill trolling that lake!I looked it up that lakes pretty huge,has some giant lake trout and kokanee salmon too.
You know it, bet can bring in some monsters trolling her thought someone told me there is some stripers in there also

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Beautiful spring day, looking forward to another wonderful day playing farmer in the dell.
Riley, sleeping with angel kitty is much better we had a scare.
Like a dummy I left some chocolate chips in an ash tray with some vaped weed.
He got ahold of it and got real messed up.
took to vet then remembered what I did. He had trouble holding head up and heart rate and temp dropped.
Be careful with it around pets not a good thing...
DSC 0136

Underthesun

Underthesun

Glad your pets are okay. I had once left a resin ball from cleaning my pipe in an ash trey and my dog ate the whole thing, about the size of a marble. She was in real bad shape for about 12 hours. Agreed, keep that stuff away from them, bad news. They don't have the brain capacity to enjoy it like us.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
A little drizzle here so far.
Prediction of a major slow moving storm up to 3 feet in mountains.
Only A drizzle here so far.....in the banana belt.....
So time to hunker down this is supposed to last thru weekend....

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
No major weather here, Front range and mountains got hammered...
Will be doing a special feast with Green mopho and family
A Spanish dish called paella
Check out whats cooking a little later...

scoop

scoop

Yup...hammered. A good foot of wet, heavy slop here. Gotta be a couple inches of moisture in this one. Fortunately the ground was bare and warm so it's melting quickly/didn't pile up like it normally does. Had it been 15 degrees colder we would have 3 ft on the ground, for sure. Either way, we needed the moisture....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom