Hows The Weather In Your Neck O The Woods?? And What Are You Doing Today???

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
the weather cleared up nice , just back for a lunch break then back to the mill for more back breaking work. the smell of saw dust turns on the ol lady ha ha ha View attachment 732546
Good to see a hard worker, it will pay off someday, my wife and I worked asses off to achieve a paid for home, early retirement, an awesome lifestyle don't owe no one nothing except praise and thanks to the above......

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice cool evening
IMG 0921

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Work work work..
mid 90s today..
Had a fire yesterday in the hood.
One of our neighbors recently died and was a hoarder.
He left our friend the landlord with a huge mess.
He had many health issues did not go to doctors, a real mess of feces and bloody t paper and waste everywhere
The fire dept. thinks spontaneous combustion started the blaze.
We all are pitching in a few hours to help clean up, will wear mask and gloves for sure..
It pretty amazing hereabouts. We seldom see our neighbors as we all are pretty busy, but in times of need everyone is there to help..
Our friend the wife of the chief was saying once she had a gallon jug of water on porch next to leather boots. The water jug magnified the suns rays and them boots smoldered and almost caught fire, fire scary shite mon..
Hope you all have a great day think about helping others even small deeds like a hello is good, I like to greet folks in town just for the reaction, hereabouts folks are way friendly....
also cause I am so adorable lol........

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Hot on the high trail out of the Gorge
Very steep . Many have plunged to their deaths on this trail
Last year Local grow guy was viciously and merciless brutally attacked by a mountain lion and He fought it all the way to river where it swam off howling away..
I could not believe he survived the plunge and fought that huge mountain lion all the way down the river
He the swam out the 1.5 miles back stroking and casting hopper to bank and caught like 7 nice browns
IMG 0978

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom