Hows The Weather In Your Neck O The Woods?? And What Are You Doing Today???

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Chores then a shroom or 2 and hit river private section...
DSC 0152 2

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking forward to a visit from a friend of 45 plus years who is struggling with a few issues..
This is a very special place of healing spiritually, physically and mentally..
Many folks have found serenity here as I have..
Will put him to work doing farm chores, smoke him out, feed him well, rest and river..
Just outside our back door is the medicine needed to get back on track..
A few fellow farmers have come to visit and sold out the city for this....
DSC 0017

Ever changing always amazing..

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
that's so cool chick! sounds heavenly . Its important to find peace where ever you may roam. cheers!

Peace and serenity..
Rain today, real nice steady gentle..
Will be awesome for garden..
Have cannned 175 pints so far from garden..
Off to shag corn...
Supposed to get down to 35 next 2 nights will be ok..
first rain since july

Last edited:
DAT

DAT

Went exploring and ended up finding a nice trail with three lakes on it . It's a part of the PCT (pacific coast trail). It was cold with spots of snow already! So This place is on my to do list for next summers lake swimming adventures. Great camping site right between the two sweet lil lakes .
Chemdog #4
Diamond peak hidden behind the clouds.
IMG 3724

Top image is the lake on the left and the bottom image is the lake on the right .
4E066390 C370 4351 A331 562809D4245A

Camp
0CEB95C9 EE6D 413A 8F8C A45865BEA6BA

Last edited:
1816 House

1816 House

Nice spot, looks like a great star gazing area. Can't believe there's snow already.

Here's a cool interactive weather map for you, Dat.
You do do the ultralite trekking, (hammocks and duct tape), or more loaded ?
I got a green 14'x 16' silnylon tarp, 18 oz. that goes everywhere... canoeing ,ice fishing, bbq, best camping buy I ever made.
Teepee, lean-to, tent, windbreak, sunscreen, camouflage, water collector, canoe sail, it does it all.

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Its SOO hot here,breaking records.. after such a crappy summer this last few weeks have been good ...
good thing i left The A/C 's in ... lol or we'd be dieing in this heat.. 85-90 in late Sept No one is used to that.. ugh!!!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Froze last night....Wrapped and heated but not enough...plants were a bit frozen but all is well.
hunkering them down tonight hoop housed covered with tarp and space heated..
Will be cozy warm one more night then many nights in the 40s...

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

its jacket weather here now.. its getting a bit cold at night for my acclimated ass now with out one . of course, my jacket is one of your sweat shirts.

hope you all are doing well. just chilling here.
'jacket weather' is what, like 85 there?

How's the cold weather on your knee?

I hope you are having a good day jipp. Bowl up!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh man much harder freeze last night lost quite a bit dam heaters went out..
Probably enough from early harvest and what we saved to get thru year..
Really do not want to do indoor again....
bad news..

scoop

scoop

Bummer. We didn't get near that cold over on this side. However, we are on tap for 2 days of rain (1" + predicted) and 50F high temps....so a number of the girls got carried into the garage last night. The remaining ladies were placed in the shed and will get pulled back out to enjoy the week+ of sun/70F temps they say will come after this shit rolls through. (mostly Hazes)

All-in-all it was a good year of not growing outside and respecting the law as not written. :D

stiffneck

stiffneck

Mild beautiful days around here... starting to get a little chilly early am though..
I actually had to put on a sweatshirt at 4 am this morning as I headed out to get my freshly made croissant... it's the little things in life. :)

Gave the next round of plants in 3 gallon root pouches some insect frass this morning...
Still trying to dial in my GH. Some mornings I have a slight condensation on the inside and other mornings completely dry...
I do have some directional fans blowing on my plants 24/7 so if any moisture does get on them it should dry pretty quick... I either need some heat at night or a dehumidifier...

Underthesun

Underthesun

Damn, sorry to hear Chickenman. On day 5 here with no sun and cold and rainy...looks to be Friday until the weather warms back up and the sun comes out. The greenhouse has been closed up and heated, but it is pretty moist in there. Lowered the fire danger I guess. I’m letting mine roll, hoping for the best. Most of mine look 3 to 4 weeks out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom