Hows The Weather In Your Neck O The Woods?? And What Are You Doing Today???

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn, sorry to hear Chickenman. On day 5 here with no sun and cold and rainy...looks to be Friday until the weather warms back up and the sun comes out. The greenhouse has been closed up and heated, but it is pretty moist in there. Lowered the fire danger I guess. I’m letting mine roll, hoping for the best. Most of mine look 3 to 4 weeks out.

Really sucks. I Already bought all the peanuts to feed and pay our all gay THC farmer moderators trim crew

scoop

scoop

Hope you can save it, CM. Same thing happened to us 2 years ago. At the time I thought things were fucked but it was far less damaging than I first thought. At the very least you can make bubble with it.

40F and raining here. Was a good call to bring em inside. Bring on the drones......bitches. Bwahahahahahahahahahahha

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
F5F0A02C ABE4 4AB5 8B6A 95BFE5E0D3BC

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
"Stripyersoulfromunumbass Clouds! For the win, Jerry!!!" DING! DING! DING!

BEAUTIFUL DAY!!! Horrible mental state. "Just let a man smoke his medicine!"
Peace love and Goodliness!
STAY BLESSED!
and enjoy your grow!!
Word up! Only laws I abid by are nature’s laws:D
I got out the other day and there was massive amounts of chem trails crisscrossing across the sky, they say it’s from the planes but there were tons on planes out today with no chem trails!

showmegreen

showmegreen

Man! The mercury says 75 but I know 80s when I feel It! Beautiful day! So much for harvesting. Come on just a couple frigid days! Please o please o please o PLEASE?!

DAT

DAT

I love chocolate. and I have a very temperamental gastric reflux issue so try to stay away from stimulates. But I have to have a few decadent things things in my life, or fuck it all!
This chocolate is so amazing. and When your high, totally orgasmic. you know that feeling man, Eyes roll back to head ...and life propels into simple ecstasy each bite so ..... creamy . rich and heavy. cold , smooth and soft. Melts away in your mouth. I had some amazing SALMON TODAY AS WEll. they sell it a Safeway. IT comes on a wooden plank. SHit IS the fuckin BOMB!

Dan789

Dan789

I love chocolate. and I have a very temperamental gastric reflux issue so try to stay away from stimulates. But I have to have a few decadent things things in my life, or fuck it all!
This chocolate is so amazing. and When your high, totally orgasmic. you know that feeling man, Eyes roll back to head ...and life propels into simple ecstasy each bite so ..... creamy . rich and heavy. cold , smooth and soft. Melts away in your mouth. I had some amazing SALMON TODAY AS WEll. they sell it a Safeway. IT comes on a wooden plank. SHit IS the fuckin BOMB!
Say no more going to Walmart tomorrow. ;)

Dan789

Dan789

Had lunch with my Dad today outside on the patio of a local Zocolo restaurant. Very nice, weather still in the eighties, ready for fall, fingers crossed.

DAT

DAT

Had lunch with my Dad today outside on the patio of a local Zocolo restaurant. Very nice, weather still in the eighties, ready for fall, fingers crossed.
that sounds very pleasant!
Peaking fall colors around here right now. Its GORGEOUS!
all the yellow, orange colors. THe massive leaves falling on the car, all over the street, tires spinning....
The smell dead leaves and parts of leaves and twigs and dirt alll over my face from riding my bike through the dying forests. The weather is damp and warm. some of the trees only have a few leaves left on them and the squirrels are having an INCREDIBLE time! they are so happy with the massive acorn things they like to munch on. BUt the prices of weed aint going down... not sure if they will after the terrible fires this summer. I heard a lot of outdoor crops suffered huge loss from the smoke cloud coverage for weeks from the fires. Not enough sunlight.... BUMMER!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom