Hows The Weather In Your Neck O The Woods?? And What Are You Doing Today???

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
DAT

DAT

Chillin . Cold and damp outside. Very uninviting. So I did a lot of very soulful meditation and this now.
0F81A6B4 93FC 44BA A54B 2C89D25CAE7A

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Getting pretty stupid. Chicken mans gone. I don’t understand why people that diss him on other posts come back to this one and change there tune. Well I guess you all got your wish come true. It really shows the maturity of those that talk out of one side of there face then talk straight out of there ass. DELETE THIS POST IMMEDIATELY if chicken mans gone.
(As I understand it all his other posts have been deleted)
Peace

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Wow, u really liked Chickenman. He must have given u more then just a chicken. :love2: What are we gonna do about poor chicken man.
Ha! The macho man chickenman slinging out chickens!

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Wow, u really liked Chickenman. He must have given u more then just a chicken. :love2: What are we gonna do about poor chicken man.
Ha! The macho man chickenman slinging out chickens!
Funny, shows your true colors. Don’t give a shit either way. Just makin sure peeps know what there dealin with up in here. Lol, dushies

stiffneck

stiffneck

I always wanted to meet that fucker. Anybody who grew pot like that dude, caught epic trout the way that dude did, and what... he was ROASING chickens out on the river?.... and you guys made him leave?? Wtf's wrong with you people. :)

Anyways the weather is fucking bitchen here... mid 70's

But there ain t a decent trout street for fucking miles and miles....

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I always wanted to meet that fucker. Anybody who grew pot like that dude, caught epic trout the way that dude did, and what... he was ROASING chickens out on the river?.... and you guys made him leave?? Wtf's wrong with you people. :)

exactly

DAT

DAT

Unfortunately those epic pictures he had u believe were his were not! Chickenman wanted you to believe he was super chickenman , the chicken that could do it all . Ashamed of his just mediocre talents he would post other people’s pictures as if he took them. It’s chickenmans own insecurities and frail character flaws that got him banned. I guess he finally snapped under pressure. He mentioned he had a history of drug alcohol and several abusive Marriages. I do hope he gets the help he needs to overcome his demons and seek counseling to accept himself for the chicken he really is.

Papasomni

Papasomni

I love chicken... the weather is great here in south texas.. a little humid as usual.

xavier7995

xavier7995

Cm and lgg were and are good folks as far as I am concerned. Seems a little pointless to ring the bell once they left.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Getting pretty stupid. Chicken mans gone. I don’t understand why people that diss him on other posts come back to this one and change there tune. Well I guess you all got your wish come true. It really shows the maturity of those that talk out of one side of there face then talk straight out of there ass. DELETE THIS POST IMMEDIATELY if chicken mans gone.
(As I understand it all his other posts have been deleted)
Peace
Why don’t you take a hike :smoking:

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
1347A7C8 037C 498D ADB9 409ED2DFA2E7
We’re going to hit 70 today here in the suburbs:) must not be any planes flying today as I do not see any chem trails... hard to believe only being 5-10 mikes from the airport.

Freshone

Freshone

I dont think chickens banned at all,maybe im wrong but its hard to delete threads you made if your banned.
I could be wrong but i think they left on their own for whatever reasons.If logic did ban them thats his decision and if they left thats theirs,If you have questions about it PM one of them,im good with it either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom