Hows The Weather In Your Neck O The Woods?? And What Are You Doing Today???

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I dont think chickens banned at all,maybe im wrong but its hard to delete threads you made if your banned.
I could be wrong but i think they left on their own for whatever reasons.If logic did ban them thats his decision and if they left thats theirs,If you have questions about it PM one of them,im good with it either way.
He left, no doubt obout it.
He was sick of the negativity that seems to have evolved here.
Some here would befriend you in a way and then diss you behind your back. He has PMd me about some here that he welcomed into his home and leave as friends then get on this site after and talk stupid shit like were in fucking high school. Well stupid is as stupid does. You all out there no who you are. Don’t make 2 shits to me. Him leaving drew out the true colors in you. What’s funny about this post is the idiot that keeps posting as him can’t even convince us that your Chicken Man. Lol

M

mendel

You went full chicken man never go full chicken

my true color is mauve..........

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I dont think chickens banned at all,maybe im wrong but its hard to delete threads you made if your banned.
I could be wrong but i think they left on their own for whatever reasons.If logic did ban them thats his decision and if they left thats theirs,If you have questions about it PM one of them,im good with it either way.
What do you think? Mendel and grow boy obviously have a issue with chickens.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Hay str8smokn, what’s up with these guys? You in on Chicken man hating to?

I didn’t have any problems with Chickenman. I thought his pics and thoughts on a river float/diner was a cool thing.
That post was to Rcubd’s post with a pigeon in a cage in the background.
STR8

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I didn’t have any problems with Chickenman. I thought his pics and thoughts on a river float/diner was a cool thing.
That post was to Rcubd’s post with a pigeon in a cage in the background.
STR8
View attachment 789626

my true color is mauve..........
Hay, you a chicken man hater to? Seems like you and grow boy got the same e-mail address??? Funny to us? Not quite sure if you are the same grow boy, lol

madgrower

madgrower

Why did the pervert cross the road? Because he was stuck in the chicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom