How's yalls weather people?

• Thread starter MDGrnthum68
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MDGrnthum68

MDGrnthum68

We are having absolutely Bonkers weather here in California one week in the 60s 70s and a little bit human this week forecast hundreds how we supposed to keep our outside babies up and living in this kind of s*** LOL

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I live in the most rainy area of Scotland so as always the weather's absolutely fucking terrible.a scottish summer is shit.it only lasts a couple o hours.lol.

MDGrnthum68

MDGrnthum68

I live in the most rainy area of Scotland so as always the weather's absolutely fucking terrible.a scottish summer is shit.it only lasts a couple o hours.lol.
What's funny is I used to live over in Alabama in the country over here in the US and Bud when I say flip flop weather is the best way I could explain that s*** LOL 1 minute it's regular the next the rain comes pouring out of nowhere the next day it's hot and dry a day later it'll be cold funny thing is about it is always kept you on your toes

MDGrnthum68

MDGrnthum68

What's funny is I used to live over in Alabama in the country over here in the US and Bud when I say flip flop weather is the best way I could explain that s*** LOL 1 minute it's regular the next the rain comes pouring out of nowhere the next day it's hot and dry a day later it'll be cold funny thing is about it is always kept you on your toes
The funniest part about me being from Alabama that makes me an irish-german redneck LOL

Aksarben

Aksarben

You'd feel right at home here in SW Michigan. Raining all day, temps around 55F Supposed to drop in the 40 s F tonight. Rains here more than the Amazon rain forest!!

Top Bottom