Hp13

• Thread starter Funtcas3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Funtcas3

Funtcas3

Where can i find a non hybridized seed of HP13? I read about it long ago and now all I see is hybrids? does HP13 by itself still exist?

mack 10

mack 10

i havent even seen any hybrids, never mind the real thing. mack

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

i havent even seen any hybrids, never mind the real thing. mack

JJNYC uses HP13 in his crosses:
P Dawg = HP13(F) X Tres Dawg (M)
PD13 = HP13(F) X Star Dawg(M)
NYC HP13 = HP13(F) X HPD(M)

looks like its still elusive to obtain. also i stumbled across this post

E

E.T.

from what i understand the hp13 cut is tired....best bet would be a hybrid...but that's just hearsay...

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

from what i understand the hp13 cut is tired....best bet would be a hybrid...but that's just hearsay...

tired? really? what one man spills another gathers. id still like to grow it :banana1sv6:

S

sensisaint

hey bro whats happenen? hp-13 is def hard to get ive had my eyes on her for years with not even a taste.lol. anyways i believe besides jj at top dawg seeds x's,theres also the sour p from resin seeds(hp-13xsour d) then theres also pg-13 from thseeds(hp13x g13 male). hope this helps bro.peace

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
HP13 is clone only so only way ya can get it in seed form is a cross, or back cross. I would still love the cut no matter how "tired" it is lol. I'd make my own crosses & back crosses haha. Besides best way to wakeup a tired old clone is put it in the sun all day all summer then under lights at night. Mr. Nice does this and they have all the original clones from 30 plus years ago. I'm try'n this with a 12 yr old cut I just got back from a friend. And it does seem to be workin so far. Even wen I pull a leaf off the juices stink, and they didn't 2 months ago lol.

OGONLY

OGONLY

JJ's Guava 13 is a cross of the "Guava" Stardawg cut and HP 13. I popped 3 beans 3 weeks ago and can't wait for the goods. Seen the journals, shit is FIRE.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
I grabbed a pack of the guava 13 too I can't Waite they look so dank!!!

O

organickat

I have two cuts of hp13 NYC/ hawaii both very amazing but tired so jj work with her is very over do. Every bean i popped from topdawg with hp13 in it carried over very well and my fav is his hp13 x hp 1

true grit

true grit

Ran some P-Dawg... pretty damn danks. Will pop some more when the times right...

O

organickat

Hey true grit i have a bunch of p dawg beans to go through . I sure its close to sour p and if that wasnt a hermi hell i still would have it forsure. Did you find a keeper?

true grit

true grit

Nah I found a couple of really good smokes though. Both very pungent and tasty but the one that didn't yield for shit was way greasier and stinkier. Smoke on both was close, so i figured theres gotta be one with both of qualities so the hunt continues. Only popped like 5-6. got 2-3 males, 3 females. 1 hermed early and was culled, the other 2 are what I speak of. Still have pack and a half and loved the smell on em.

jollycanna

jollycanna

New,Gwan the keeper of the trees...available soon.
Supporter
I have two cuts of hp13 NYC/ hawaii both very amazing but tired so jj work with her is very over do. Every bean i popped from topdawg with hp13 in it carried over very well and my fav is his hp13 x hp 1
Hi do you still have any of these tired cuts?

Top Bottom