Hps vs led lighting question

• Thread starter Tn29
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tn29

Tn29

Hi i have this question i was hoping a fellow farmer could help me with. Im fairly new to the scene and don't have to much knowledge except from those around me.

Right now i am using 1000w gavita de hps which from what i understand is the gold standard. They work great as far as i can tell. But i keep hearing guys talking about how you can get 3lbs+ per led light. But no actual evidence. Now i understand all the benefits of these new leds and i totally get the argument. But has anyone on here seen a difference in switching on a larger scale. (10+ lights)

Last edited:
B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
Hi i have this question i was hoping a fellow farmer could help me with. Im fairly new to the scene and don't have to much knowledge except from those around me.

Right now i am using 1000w gavita de hps which from what i understand is the gold standard. They work great as far as i can tell. But i keep hearing guys talking about how you can get 3lbs+ per led light. But no actual evidence. Now i understand all the benefits of these new leds and i totally get the argument. But has anyone on here seen a difference in switching on a larger scale. (10+ lights)
Iv found that led are perfect for finishing aspecialy the kind led 750s I use.

But day to day bulk I go for my 600w hps parabolics.

Just thought id put my experience on here dude so hopefully someone with the right answer @Dr.B might be a good shout dude 👍🏼

Welcome to the Farm dude

Top Bottom