Hso - Black Dog Kush (harvest Pics)

• Thread starter GrowBot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowBot

GrowBot

Popped three black dog seeds and this is the one I chose to keep...

Smells/flavors : real heavy blackberry, grape and purple taffy upfront with hints of sourness and lavender.

High : I'm not really good with describing highs but I will say that its motivational. I can get around and do shit after smoking it but not very well cause it makes me stupid. I'm always forgetting things and losing shit while on it. I had to drive back to my house 3 times once because I forgot my phone then cigs then went back one more time because I wasn't sure if I locked the door. Each time only making it to the end of the block before going back... Strong stuff

Hso   black dog kush harvest pics
Hso   black dog kush harvest pics 2
Hso   black dog kush harvest pics 3
Hso   black dog kush harvest pics 4
Hso   black dog kush harvest pics 5
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter

Smells/flavors : real heavy blackberry, grape and purple taffy upfront with hints of sourness and lavender.

High : I'm not really good with describing highs but I will say that its motivational. I can get around and do shit after smoking it but not very well cause it makes me stupid. I'm always forgetting things and losing shit while on it. I had to drive back to my house 3 times once because I forgot my phone then cigs then went back one more time because I wasn't sure if I locked the door. Each time only making it to the end of the block before going back... Strong stuff
Well brother , at least you get out of the door and down the block. I forget what the hell is going on leaving the room and going to another room. I got double trouble, marijuana memory and old age!!!

Samoan

Samoan

WoW. Very unique, very beautiful. I can't believe my eyes...
I got an add-on black dog seed when I purchased some blue dream...I bushed it out under a t5 and put it outside to flower. Needless to say it's a sweet sticky situation...and I feel very lucky to have these genetics! Would love to grow some of cuts indoor.

GrowBot

GrowBot

I can just imagine the dispensary warnings on MJ like this; " this shit I'll make you forget shit, like your keys, where you live and maybe even your name, don't forget we warned you."
Haha - not intended for human consumption

GrowBot

GrowBot

WoW. Very unique, very beautiful. I can't believe my eyes...
I got an add-on black dog seed when I purchased some blue dream...I bushed it out under a t5 and put it outside to flower. Needless to say it's a sweet sticky situation...and I feel very lucky to have these genetics! Would love to grow some of cuts indoor.
That's what Im talking about!!

M

Mr black

Looks awesome that phenotype. Does anyone know how many different phenotypes there is I have popped 20 in hope of getting one that goes as black at this one. Fingers crossed there not that rare

Irish063

Irish063

Look awesome! Gorgeous flowers. At least you can blame going to check the door on the weed. I have had do that just to some OCD tendencies, I know at least a dozen times.

Irietime

Irietime

It's just perfectly beautiful!!!! Really nice!! The high sounds fun too

B

Bcgrowop

How much did this one stretch? I'm about to pop a 10 pack!! Working with 7 foot ceilings in a stadium grow... Can't wait!

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

WELL DONE! Great photos too

45North

45North

Did this one outdoor 17 season, smell was heavy blackberry in growth. Over 7’ in a 20 gal . Heavy production but lost all the smell in cure. Total Headband high.Good job !!!

M

MaddScience

Had to join just to add my 2 cents worth. This is the prettiest cannabis strain ive ever ummm seen up close. My pheno is almost exactly the same but doesnt turn completely black. Anyone who gets free seeds of this i can only say this .. CLONE that shit

20180409 171815
Top Bottom