Huge Bruce bangers how much longer do you guys think??

• Thread starter Rickypohiogrower32
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rickypohiogrower32

Rickypohiogrower32

I lost count honestly and I'm not chopping till these girls have matured FULLY. How much longer do you guys think?

BorealCuring

BorealCuring

Supporter
The white hairs have to die off first, then start looking at your Trichomes. They'll start off clear, then you'll see them go cloudy, then you'll start seeing some of them turn Amber. Keep in mind that when you touch a bud, those Trichomes will turn Amber, so be delicate like the flower you're looking at.

You can see clear, cloudy and amber in this pic.
Trichomes

BUT.... this is strictly academic.
And we live in the real world.

I'd wait until almost 95-100% the white hairs have died, wait a week, then harvest.

Don't try to compare it to pictures you see online. Again, that's academic. That would be like trying to grow and harvest the perfect strawberry. It doesn't exist. You have to go through many many perfectly trimmed and shaped buds to only get an OK picture.

To be honest, you should spend more time on drying and curing your bud. I don't care what you grow, and when you harvest, a well dried and cured bud will knock it out of the park every time. Personally, I like drying my weed outdoor for superior smoke. The downside to that is you have to be on it like a frigging hawk and you have to take it in to cure when it's ready, not when you're ready.

On the chart above,
It's rudimentary at best. There are hundreds of chemical compounds of which about 70 are cannabinoids. THCV is one that is present in only a few strains like Durban Poison, Swazi and others. Ignore stuff about the Doug's Varin strain because I think it's a bullshit move from a company looking for publicity. There is also a newly discovered cannabinoid (THCP) that is 100 times more psychoactive than THC! Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

There is recent research that shows higher THC strains don't get you any higher than low THC strains. So go for that old reliable Brick Weed and save your money. But something with high THCP might be the ticket. We'll have to wait for more research to tell us which strains, how to encourage and when to harvest for optimal THCP.

Top Bottom