Huge busy in Riverside County CA

• Thread starter Gashuffer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
visajoe1

visajoe1

Holy cow! That’s nuts!
What amazes me more is that these manage to operate so long before they get caught. Plenty of people gotta be involved, loose lips sink ships. I do wonder if any of it is quality or if they are just pumping out tons of mids

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
What amazes me more is that these manage to operate so long before they get caught. Plenty of people gotta be involved, loose lips sink ships. I do wonder if any of it is quality or if they are just pumping out tons of mids

They must have been paying off their Dept. of Agriculture inspector or maybe they just didn't care.. The guy that we have In our area in Colorado doesn't seem to care. He shows up, says "Hey where's this next address I gotta go to do you know where it is? Where's your plants?" .. Then takes 2 seconds to look at one plant "OK You're good, now where is this address again?" .. Lol

visajoe1

visajoe1

They must have been paying off their Dept. of Agriculture inspector or maybe they just didn't care.. The guy that we have In our area in Colorado doesn't seem to care. He shows up, says "Hey where's this next address I gotta go to do you know where it is? Where's your plants?" .. Then takes 2 seconds to look at one plant "OK You're good, now where is this address again?" .. Lol
What is the Dept of Ag inspecting? Plants? Or Land? Why would they care about cannabis since its illegal on federal level? They cant regulate it.

I'm glad your guy is chill

Latest posts

Top Bottom