Huge List of Genetics (Help me choose)

• Thread starter HighTolerance
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HighTolerance

Hey Guys, I am gonna go and pick up some clone tomorrow for round 3. I would greatly appreciate it if you could help me pick. I will be driving a few hours to pick them up so I want to have my mind made up with at least 4-5 different strains in case they are out of stock.

I am interested in running only two strains, maximum.

Criteria
High Potency
Medium-High Density
Medium-High Yielding
60-65 Days Maximum Flowering Time
Any type of aroma, strong preferred but anything will work.

I have experience with OG and I really like the density of the buds, I am looking for something similar, but with bigger colas for a higher yield, I also like the OG potency. Curing it is also a breeze.

I am currently growing CJ, it is fuckin huge but fluffy and loose.

Since the list is huge, please make a few suggestions. Thank you so much in advance in helping me choose.

Here is the list:

L.A. Confidential
Church OG
Godbud (Skunk Pheno)
Black & White (Black Dominia x White Widow)
Skywalker (DJ Short's BLUEBERRY x MAZAR)
Kryptonite
California Hashplant
Banana OG
Platinum OG
Abusive OG (Abusive Cut)
NC Fire OG
SFV OG (Cali Connection)
G13(Airborne Cut)
God's Gift
F13(DJ Short)
MK Ultra
LA Con
White Widow
White Diesel
Sour Diesel
Critical Mass
Purple Kush(mendo Version)
Julius Caeser(SoCal Master x SFV)
Grape Romulan
Purple Joy
ChemDog D
AK 47(Cherry Pheno)
SoCal Master
Mendocino Purple
HogsBreath
Sour Kush
HeadBand (Daywrecker)
Banana Gum(Banana OG x Bubblegum)
Ice
Lemon Kush
P91 x Hog
XJ13
OG KUSH (Tahoe, Larry, Fire, SFV, HA)
La Confidential (og pheno)
Apollo 11
Matanuska Valley Thunder Fuck
Cannadential
Super Silver Haze (12 week pheno)
Petrol
Double Underdawg
Raskals Super Skunk
Cataract Kush (huge drop due to demand)
LA Woman
Connie Chung
91 Chem Dog (apothecary)
91 Chem Dog (Docatas)
#18 OG
Blue Dream (Blue dream Haze) (HUGE CLONES)
Crimea Blue (45-50 day flowering time, Ukrainian Hash plant x dj's blue berry)
Fire OG
Platinum Bubba
Kali (landrace Afghan awesome yielder)
Kush Berry (DNA)
Tangerine Kush (OG x Bubba cross)
Elvis (Citral x Skunk #1)
Agent Orange
Cheese
SFV OG x Pre 98 Bubba
Pre98 Bubba
Giesel (Chemdog D x MSS)
Original Sour Diesel (onlyOrganic)
LSD (Mazar x SK#1)
Chem Valley Kush ({MSS x Chemdog D} x SFV OG)
Casey Jones (Joeshmoe's cut)
Tora Bora (Paki x Afghan)
Ortega (breeder Steves original cut)
Platinum OG
Maui Sour Dog (Hawaiian sativa x 91 Chem)
Violator Kush
Martian Mean Green
Green Haulk
Chemdog #4
Chemdog D
Chemdog D BX3 (Ddub)
Diablo x Sage
Mk-Ultra
Chiesel (sour Diesel x Cheese)

S

Socachi

HT the FOG is kick ass, I have a clone that was gifted to me she auto flowered even thought she's still in veg. Chemdog #4, Tahoe.

If you don't mind me asking where you gettin the pre 98 Bubba, I've been looking for some.

I've heard from a hydro store that using shooting powder w Bloom flush it'll make the buds large and dense. Haven't tried it myself but am using Atom Bomb which is a hydro stores take off of SP. The Bloom Flush is expensive

X

Xceptional

send them all to me and i'll test them out and get back to you with the definitive answer lol. amazing selection youre a lucky guy. what dispencery are you going to?

H

HighTolerance

send them all to me and i'll test them out and get back to you with the definitive answer lol. amazing selection youre a lucky guy. what dispencery are you going to?

You have the best suggestion. Please post your address and I will mail 6 of each to you.

This list is from many California dispensaries

H

HighTolerance

HT the FOG is kick ass, I have a clone that was gifted to me she auto flowered even thought she's still in veg. Chemdog #4, Tahoe.

If you don't mind me asking where you gettin the pre 98 Bubba, I've been looking for some.

I've heard from a hydro store that using shooting powder w Bloom flush it'll make the buds large and dense. Haven't tried it myself but am using Atom Bomb which is a hydro stores take off of SP. The Bloom Flush is expensive

will def look into the bloom flush, i'll keep you posted on that, please do the same for me.

Man the HOG is far far away from me. If it is that amazing I can go out and get it, anything you see in the early portion of the list that grinds your gears.

S

Sway

HT, just be wary of club clones. ask for flower samples from the cuts. tons and tons of fake cuts out there, especially this time of year.

S

Socachi

I've heard good things about Platinum OG and Chemdog D, but aside from that can't say. Maybe some others with more experience will know.

H

HighTolerance

HT, just be wary of club clones. ask for flower samples from the cuts. tons and tons of fake cuts out there, especially this time of year.

Thanks Sway, I avoided the place with bad rep or for that matter no rep.

I've heard good things about Platinum OG and Chemdog D, but aside from that can't say. Maybe some others with more experience will know.

Right on mate, I ended up getting Chemdog D and Grape Romulan.

H

HighTolerance

I look forward to seeing your grow HT

Thanks Socachi, I am watching your 1st grow as well, great job.

eenie,meenie,mineie,mo.......any way you go,your a winner!

LOL, that's what I figure, it is just a matter of preference. I went for potency and density. I could have gotten Blue Dream Haze or something similar for crazy yields.

Top Bottom