Humboldt Express outdoors and lovin it....

• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Billygoat

Billygoat

WOW! TK

Girls are looking awesome. Man, I can wait to grow outdoors and use the super soil in the ground. Didn't know you was also growing the Chem Thai. Glad to see it doing well. I've got some much I want to grow outdoors and I'm living through your eyes. Thanks for sharing the pictures and can't wait to hear the end report. Looks like the yield is going to be good. Can't wait to hear the smoke report. Thanks for sharing.
Take care,
BG

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Nice, those are some lovely pictures TK! My Kind of shrubs...

Billygoat

Billygoat

How's those girls doing TK? I bet they are filling up quickly and close to being done. Hit us up with some pictures if you can. Thanks for sharing the info with us.
Take care,
BG

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
This is the big winner this year...by a long shot..

4lbs dried and bagged so far and still 1/3 of the plant to take down...she's a monster and a half

Tex

Billygoat

Billygoat

This is the big winner this year...by a long shot..

4lbs dried and bagged so far and still 1/3 of the plant to take down...she's a monster and a half

Tex

WOW!

I've told people this is a good cross. The Humboldt #4 is a great plant and that's why I used her as the mother. I'd guess your going to pull 6+ lbs from that girl. I hope to God you took some pictures before you cut her down. I'd love to see her in full bloom.

How's the smell on her. Still got that candy gum smell to her? Thanks for the thread and info. Glad to see she out did all the others strains. Hope she smokes well for you.

If you got some pictures at the end. I'd love to see them.
Thanks,
BG

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
She ended up kickin 1706g and over 600ml of oil to boot..

Loverly!!

Tex

T

T1420

Now thats some mighty fine skills you got there TK...well you also got nice genetics too!! Looks like it's all some tasty fire.. very nice supercropping job there bro!!!

Billygoat

Billygoat

She ended up kickin 1706g and over 600ml of oil to boot..

Loverly!!

Tex

Very nice TK. So, what are your thoughts on the smoke? Hope you get around to posting those harvest pictures. Thanks for sharing this run with us. Hope your happy with the out come.
Take care,
BG

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Here are the last pics of the Chem T before harvest...she finished out at 580g and 200 or so mls of oil...the thing about this one that is killer, she went in the ground at the end of August, small as shit, and still kicked over a lb of the killer.

Tex

ChemT 4
ChemT 5
ChemT 6
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
The last pics of the Humboldt Express before the ax...1706g and 600+mls of oil.....haven't smoked any yet but the smell is killer, fruity blueberry musk

Tex

HE 34
HE 35
HE 32
HE 33
Billygoat

Billygoat

Afternoon TK,

thanks again for all the info and pictures. You really did an outstanding job with these. I'm really happy to see these made it to finish time. Not, like the Bangkok Betty last year, but that was just a longer flower time and nasty weather. I'm really happy to see and hear. These really worked out well for you.

As for the info on the ChemThai. Man, that is really crazy. How late you got her out and how fast she sprung into action. That is some good numbers with a short time period outdoors. Glad to see this one did very well. I'm really like the pictures you posted. Looks like this one stayed under control and filled in nicely. Those numbers sure do say something. For going out later on.

As for the Humboldt Express. I've been telling people that this one is a good yield and good smoke, but I guess it has sunk in just yet. Glad to see you got a nice monster. I knew this one was going to really rock hard in your garden. The pictures say a thousand words. You sure do treat them the way they like. Great job on this one. Don't know if I'm going to do a back cross or not. Guess I see when I grow out the next run myself. From what your telling me from the smell. Sounds like she smells pretty nice now. Berries with some Blueberry is nice. Guess the candy Gum didn't pull through. No biggy, glad to hear she smells nice.

Thanks again for all your hard work and sharing it with us. I always love watching your grows. I personally can't wait to get in the greenhouse and try that super soil mixture and some rain water. Sure does like like it's the mix to use. You take care and thanks a bunch. Let us know how they smoke. When the time comes.
Take care,
BG

K

Kaliman

What a beautiful monster of a plant!

Very nice indeed Texas Kid and I hope she smokes sweet for you.

B

blue-dreamer

were these grown in texas because i plan on ordering this strain for outdoor TX for next summer.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Awesome

Amazing grow Kid, can almost smell her from here. Hope all is well with you and yours

mal

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Colorado grown by a Texan...I would highly recommend this one

Tex

B

blue-dreamer

Humboldt Express for outdoor tx? Probably start vegging some to put out in april and im guessing harvest would be earlier than in oregon which is around mid oct. probably sept? I want to pull enough weight to not have to grow for a good 6 months or more. Were u worried about those huge trees u had bein in the open?

E

East Coast Pro

TEX KID do you only top your plants? What's your method? After you top, do you also top the two new colas when they sprout up? Always top top branches only?

E

East Coast Pro

I'll be growing outdoors, but i'll be in 10gal buckets. What's your average yield in containers, you used 10gal container for your Alexis right? What she yield???

Top Bottom