• Thread starter darksideX
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
darksideX

darksideX

wassup farmers:damnhippie:..
got some of these fine genetics..big up and muchas gracias to
tha man..Billygoat :bow..

*ding ding* for the first round..hahaha..
i started 5 of the Oriental Express..and 5 of the Humboldt Express..these dayz..
the OE all germ'd within' 30 hours..and are now in coco jiffys and sproudin'..of the HE only 3 germ'd till yet..but i'm sure the otherz will make it too..:smiley_joint:

i'll post some pix in the next dayz..

Humboldt express vs oriental express
Humboldt express vs oriental express 2
R

Rural_GrowOp

got my popcorn!! :smiley_joint:

Did you bring enough to share? LOL.

I'm pulling up a chair and a blunt for this one. Heres to another good show darkside.:smiley_joint:

Billygoat

Billygoat

Good luck DarksideX,

I'm sure you will do a great job with those and be very happy with them. I'm curious as to the Humboldt Express. These are new and never ran. I'm going to drop some myself soon. I'll be keeping a close eye on these. Let me know about the germ rate also. If there is a issue, I want to know about it. I'm one that doesn't care for either news. If there is a problem. I want to know about it asap. This is the only way to correct a problem and keep everyone happy.

This is how it should be done. Well, glad to hear the race is off and running. You take care and can't wait to see these girls in a few weeks.
Take care,
BG

darksideX

darksideX

:damnhippie:

..@D9420..wassup..i want some popcorn too hahaha:smiley_joint:

..@Rural_GrowOp..hola bro..thanx for joinin'..

..@Billygoat..heyho BG..yeah i'm curious about both:)..i will tell ya honesty all what is goin' on with them..as we speak the OE are 5 of 5 alive and kickin lol..and the 3 of the HE are lookin' well also..
*huh huh* can't wait whaz hidin' in this fine gens..and hope i can do them justice..:scared0016:
peace

Billygoat

Billygoat

darksideX,

are you planning on growing them in coco? If so, how's your normal feeding? I'm trying out ReadyGro moisture mix. It's a coco mix and I'm having some issues with it. Trying to dial in the Mag. Don't know if it's the calmag i'm using or what.

Good luck and can't wait to see these plants getting big.
Take care,
BG

darksideX

darksideX

"Subscribed"

Best of luck man. :sun

thanx brah..good to have ya here:damnhippie:

darksideX,

are you planning on growing them in coco? If so, how's your normal feeding? I'm trying out ReadyGro moisture mix. It's a coco mix and I'm having some issues with it. Trying to dial in the Mag. Don't know if it's the calmag i'm using or what.

Good luck and can't wait to see these plants getting big.
Take care,
BG

hey BG,..yeah..i'll use coco..i alwayz take some nameless cocoblockx and use the General Hydroponics stuff..3 part and workx very well for me..the first dayz i give the babyz usally sthg to stimulate the rootz..and then a low formula of the 3 part flora series..about 0.3 / per liter of all parts..and then within the first 3 weeks slowly raisin' to 0.8 - 1.0 / per liter with ph 'bout 5.8..

sorry to hear about ur issues..hope it will work out for ya well..all the best!

and heyho witchking..nice to have ya on board bro:smiley_joint:

Billygoat

Billygoat

Thanks for the info. I'm thinking the issue is with the CalMag, but will see after I make some changes. Good luck with the grow and hope everything goes well.
Take care,
BG

D

de cane

Seems like a new kick ass run from you man!

Can´t wait for the pictures!

All the best for this one DSX!

darksideX

darksideX

yo de cane..wassup ma friend:smiley_joint:
..thanx for stoppin by dude..

*little update*..
of the 5 germ'd Orientals..all 5 broke through the coco and lookin' good:) ..gonna shoot some pix soon..
but 'bout the Humboldts it seemz i have no luck lol....:sad0123:
3 of 5 germ'd..but only 2 of them broke through the coco..and one of those two little babyz my bastard fingers kill'd at the last waterin'..me dump ass..:headbang..i'm so ashamed Billy..sorry for that..was my own fault:tmi..so i have still one Humboldt Express left yet..but this lone rider lookx fine lol:whew
..and i'm gonna start some more of the HE these dayz:smiley_joint:..so i hope i will be more lucky..and not so clumsy:scared0016:

R

Rural_GrowOp

That shit happens bro. Looking forward to seeing these genetics in action.

darksideX

darksideX

thanx brah..helps a bit to hear ur wordz..but i could kick maself in the ass :character0110: when i kill gens..
but i'm lookin forward and hope for some better dayz:smiley_joint:

R

Rural_GrowOp

Just a couple weeks ago I left the door to my veg room open with seedling sitting on the ground for potting and my dog got in and ate 4/8 before I could start beating his ass. Testers too. Lesson learned close the damn door.

See it happens to everyone just more to stoners. Hahaha.

darksideX

darksideX

Just a couple weeks ago I left the door to my veg room open with seedling sitting on the ground for potting and my dog got in and ate 4/8 before I could start beating his ass. Testers too. Lesson learned close the damn door.

See it happens to everyone just more to stoners. Hahaha.

:character0113: thaz a funny story bro..thanx..u made ma day buddy..really feelin' better now..but sorry to hear 'bout ur lost seedlins' too..

P

punkadc

ya bro sometimes shit happens... i think we all know you are gonna rock those expresses!:rock

T

Tolpan

Hohoho, nice nice darkside!

I'll keep watching:smiley_joint:

Props to billygoat for the testbeans, really kind of you!

Cheers

Tolpan

Latest posts

Top Bottom