Humboldt Nutrients?

• Thread starter CoughingMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CoughingMan

I just bought a bottle of Master A, Master B, and Verde, for my next grow, cost me damn near $80. I was on their site and noticed they only had a moderate and heavy feeding schedule, no lite.

So i followed the parent directory of where the most modern feeding schedules are being stored and got a HUGE list of older feeding schedules up until their new.

If you look at each one it is different in some way then the older one before it. Just goes to show that they are experimenting with their product at our expense instead of mastering it before they sell it.

I have read online with mixed reviews from people. I have heard either "This stuff is shit, don't get it!" or "This stuff rocks! Go pick it up!". So I don't know where to stand at this point...

Should i return these and just go safe with FoxFarm or should i give em a shot with their most modern feeding schedule and just start em out at 1/2 strength?

Any input woul be appreciated. If I end up keeping them and using them I will post my results here so people can know...

R

ReelBusy1

I like them and much better than FF.

The HR moderate feeding program is what i used this last round and my buds are bigger but I used prozyme, ginormous, Humboldt roots and myco madness too from veg through flower with the A+B line. Their line worked great for me. Harvest is in three weeks for most of it.

N

necros

For vegging I was using FF grow big hydro then switched to Humboldts A&B moderate feeding schedule for DWC and was very happy with the improvement. I haven't used them for flowering yet though.

The FF left white salts on my hydroton where the Humboldt does not.

K

kushedout

i used the humbolt oneness, along with sea-cal, sea-mag, and ginormous in an ebb and flow grow and i did not like it, p.h was at a constant rise, and just real dirty in the rez, i switched back to cutting edge solutions, and it is as clan as it gets

Latest posts

Top Bottom