Humboldt Select Rm-28

• Thread starter monkey5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Humboldt Select Rm-28...We started some old Reeferman seeds here. We started 6 seeds and we got 6 seeds up from the 6 seeds we started !! YES!! They look very good and were started with 3 female seeds sent to me by Rev O (thank you !! ),fem. seeds are chem.d X bubba kush ... Pictures are coming soon !! And we will do a grow thread and smoke report right here if that is ok!! And, we will be making some seeds of this one , too !! So here goes !! Please do tell us how the High is on this one Reeferman !! Any tips or help you can share will help us !! thank you in advance !!! monkey5

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Pictures are on the way , soon come !! They are looking very nice !! monkey5

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Cool deal Monkey:smiley_joint:

U

UpInSmoke

Breeder
Supporter
hey monkey i have somthing for u,,holla at me ,peace

Billygoat

Billygoat

Nice monkey5, can't wait to see these. I've got some RM seeds i need to get going. Good luck and I'll be following this one.
Take care,
BG

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Old Yeller, Well, i'm not exactly sure! I do not think i was ever told what both parents are/were.... but one parent was something called Humboldt Gold. I just remember seeing pictures of this one finnished and Wow ... That is when i bought it and then right after that it went sold out... and never came back ...Reeferman will know who the parents were !! Reef's not on-line right now, so i asked C-ray about it and all he said was "you are in for a treat" and "make seeds" ....so...this is gonna be nice !!Right after i got these Heaven's Stairway was busted and no more!! When Overgrow and Cannibisworld servers were grabbed by John d. Law...or our DEA...We are working to dial these in and they "Show" the love they have recieved so far !! I grabbed 2 packs at that time,based only on the few pictures i'd seen , very glad i got them!! Seeds are being made of this old one ... We hope to get them (as freebies) to the farmers !! Hope this helps you !! Thanks for looking !! monkey5

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Billygoat, Sweet !! Thank You for stopping by and looking !! Pictures will be soon come !! My partner is getting the proxisy server set up the way Logic has discribed !! Then we'll be on this !! Pictures are being taken/have been taken !! I can tell you , plants are loveing life !! All organic and show this !! Taste will tell !! We will get a full report posted/with the pictures. Everything that has been done was written down , so should be very interesting !!! Start those old seeds !! Some gems in them for sure !!! monkey5

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Old Yeller, Here's the write-up...Humboldt Select RM-28 ... An F1 cross of 2 select Humboldt varieties. Super stinky and great yielding fairly bushy. 50% Sativa/50% indica. Flowers :8 weeks~ Harvest:Late Sept. Hope this helps !! monkey5

O

Old Yeller

M5 - Let me know when you have the seeds on the Bay - I'll have to order something & request your Rm-28's (if that's possible).
OY

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Old Yeller, Yes !! Will do !! We will be sending them in when they are made and done !! My only hope is that they look as nice as that picture i saw , the reason i bought them in the first place !!! I will be sure to pm you when they are sent in to logic !! I'm sure you will like them !! monkey5

O

Old Yeller

Alrighty then! Got some seeds myself i need to test & send in too.

D

D9420

cant wait to see some pics of this strain in flower.:smiley_joint:

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
D9420, these are about done ... couple weeks to go ...then the chop and dry/cure... seeds are being made as this is typed...they are Humboldt Select f2 and Humboldt Select crossed to Chemdog d X Bubba Kush !!! Very nice looking plants to be sure !! Coming to the farm as freebies !! monkey5

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
DownTownClown, where are you?? Sweet!!! Get er done !! Nice pictures !!! monkey5

D

DownTownClown

Premium Member
Supporter
hey hey hey, im here... finally im going to try and get this posted up today for you here.

D

DownTownClown

Premium Member
Supporter
4/24/09- I have 6 Humboldt Selects and 3 ChemdogD x BubbaKush feminized that are going to get planted. Since the Humboldt Selects are older I’m going to score them with a fingernail filer, before they are place into shot glasses of distilled water. Each shot glass was marked and cleaned before this was started so nothing is going to get mixed up. All 9 of the seeds were dropped into the shot glass for the evening.
4/25/09- About 12hrs after they were dropped into the shot glasses the water was poured out of the shot glasses and then the seeds went into moist paper towels for further germination. At this point 1 of the Humboldt Selects was showing just a little bit of white root starting to come out of its shell. 2 of 3 Chemdog D x BubbaKush were showing little white root as well.
4/26/09- Went and started to mix soil for the beginning of these little one. I used FoxFarm Happy Frog, Jiffy’s Organic Seed starting soil, and perlite. I scooped it out as .5gallon for each one and them mixed them up by hand in a large Rubbermaid bucket.
All nine of them were planted then into 16o.z. party cups about only a quarter to half inch in the soil. Once all of them were placed into the cups they received a splash of distilled water to wet the soil that was in the cups. They were placed then under a T-5 4ft for a source of lighting then.

4/27/09- None of them have sprouted up through the soil yet. Temperature in the room has been 78-81 degrees while the light is on with 55% humidity.
4/28/09- 1 of the Humboldt Selects and 3 of the Chemdog D x BubbaKush have sprouted up through the soil. I misted on one side of the cup using a spray bottle making sure that I didn’t get the plant wet at all. Didn’t get the soil too wet at all, just a couple sprays. The first Humboldt got labeled as Humboldt Select #1 and the Chemdog D x BubbaKushs got labeled as #A,#B,#C.
4/29/09- Humboldt #2 and #3 sprouted up and out of the soil.
4/30/09- Humboldt #4 and #5 sprouted up and out of the soil, but #5 need help taking the shell off of the seed leafs that were up and about.
4/31/09- I misted all the cups on the opposite side of last time.
5/1/09- WooHooo!! The last Humboldt #6 came up through the soil. That is 100% seed germination(6 of 6 for the Humboldt Selects and 3 of3 of Chemdog D x BubbaKush), especially when the Humboldts were a couple years old. I was slightly worried about the germination of them. #6 need help pulling the outer shell off of the seed leafs as well. The room has been staying pretty even with temperature and humidity.
5/2/09- Just checked up on the girls. They all seem happy.

D

DownTownClown

Premium Member
Supporter
5/3/09- Watered with a mister on one side of the cup still as they are starting to grow. The first half of the early sprouters are starting to show their second and third set of leafs on the stem. When I have been misting I have been making sure to only get the soil wet and not any leafs or the stem.
5/4/09- Today all the plants got a full on watering to get the soil wet all at once since there has been a good bit of growth from them all. Then gave the plants a tablespoon of homemade compost, the compost is about ¾ leaf mold and a tablespoon of worm castings as a top dressing.
5/5/09- Letting them chill for a second to see how they react to the worm castings and compost on top.
5/6/09- More plant growth all of them are at their 3rd leaf sets or past. The Max/Min Temp. and Humidity has been 81-74 degrees with 64%-35%humidity.
5/7/09- Average Temp. has been78 degrees and 45%humidity.

D

DownTownClown

Premium Member
Supporter
Leland 003
Leland 004

Left tray Reeferman Rm-28 ,Humboldt Select, Right tray left side, Chemdog D x BubbaKush. Right tray right side, Bag Seeds. 2 Wisconsin 1 Orange.
5/8/09- Gave the plants their first rotation under the T-5 in the room. Along with misting one side again.
5/9/09- Misted the other side from the evening before and paused for about a half hour until I gave them all a full watering. Temp was 79 and 58% Humidity. Took Pictures.
5/10/09- Checked on the plants today. There was an increase of growth on all of them from overnight. They are all staying short and squat though under those T-5s. The ChemDxBubba are a darker green color of plant. The temp was 72 and 44% humidity.
5/11/09- Took Pictures. Gave them a full on watering again the cups felt light.
5/12/09- Rotated plants under the light. They all seem to be doing well and the Bubba’s are staying really squat.
5/13/09- Moved the plants onto a larger surface for more space off of the cookie trays. Misted on one side of the cups.
5/14/09- The cups dried out almost they were quite light. So I gave them a full on watering and then made sure that all the soil got wet by placing another cup under them to allow all the runoff water to sit in the cup and soak into the soil for about 30seconds to a minute. FIRST feeding tonight. 1gallon of Distilled water received 1 tsp of EarthJuice Grow, 1tsp of EarthJuice Microblast, 1tsp of Dr.Parcefuls WormTea. The Gallon then was shook up and then each of the plants got pretty even portions out of the one gallon. Tonight was the first night I looked at the drainage holes of the cups and all of them have roots showing out of the bottom of them. I’m late getting them into 1 gallons so I got to start that project.
5/15/09- Change of Light Schedule. So instead of the T5 being on 24hrs. its going to be reduced to 20/4. The plants received a light watering mean while getting everything ready for the 1gallon transplant of tomorrow.

Leland 007

Picture of them in one gallons Humboldt’s and Chemdog D x BubbaKush

5/16/09- All plants got a full watering in the red cups before the transplant tonight. Mixed up the soil in small portions so that there was an abundance of one fertilizer in one spot. This took over 5hrs. Here is the soil mix then
• .5gallon of FoxFarm HappyFrog
• .5gallon of FoxFarm OceanForest
• .5gallon of Perlie
• 1 – 16oz. cup of Worm Castings from DirtWorks
• 1tsp of Peace of Mind Bat Guano (0-5-0)
• 1tsp of Peace of Mind All Purpose (5-5-5)
• 1tsp of FoxFarm Marine Cuisine (10-7-7)
• 1tsp of DriedBlood (12-0-0)
• 1tsp of BoneMeal (4-12-0)
• 1tsp of Desert Bat Guano (8-4-1)
• 1tsp of Sea Bird Guano (1-10-1)
• .5tsp of Oystershell Lime
• .5tsp of Glacier Rock Dust
• Then sprinkled in a light amount of prilled limestone.
After the plants got transplanted into 1gallon pots I gave them a full watering. There was then a rotating fan that was placed on them in the room to give them more of a breeze.
5/17/09- All plants look fine from the transplant yesterday. The heater has been turn off in the room now that are a bit bigger. The Temp and Humidity high/lows are 64-78degrees and 58-72%

Leland 017
Leland 019

ChemdogD x BubbaKush #A+#B Humboldt Select #3
5/18/09- Plants are doing well the one gallon jugs were still moist. Humboldt #4 looks like it got some dirt and fertilizer on one of the leaves during the transplant. Then rotated them under the lights again.
5/19/09- First day I walked into the room and was able to smell one of them starting to stink. #1 and #5 are the strong growing and tall ones right now in the room. Temp is at 72. Plants got rotated under the lights again jugs still seemed wet and a lot of the roots have already hit bottom of the one gallon containers.
5/20/09- Just rotated them under the light.
5/21/09- Watered all the plants and rotated them again. There has been a lot of growth recently and are going to be needing more than the 2 single T-5 tubes in there.
5/22/09- Watered the plants again and rotated them again. They are all under 6in. still but have at least 6,7,8 internodes on them. They have been really branching out and doing well.
5/23/09- Plant growth has been exploding since the transplant and have out grown the 2 single T-5’s. So I’m going to plug in the 400mh(universal bulb) and place the plants under that. The buckets have been raised up to the floor but the 400 has a 27” gap from the tops of the plants still. While moving around the T-5 stand I
found a grasshopper hiding so I removed it and made sure there was no others.
5/24/09- Gave all the plants distilled watering. Then they received a tea that had
• 1tsp fish emulsion
• 1tsp liquid seaweed(Neptunes Harvest)
Rotated them under the 400 and installed a dehumidifier in the room. To help keep down the high humidity. 78degrees and 70%.

D

DownTownClown

Premium Member
Supporter
i lost track where i was at posting stuff since im a newbie and cant see whats going on ill be back tomorrow when i can see where i left off.

Top Bottom