Humboldts Secret Flower Stacker

• Thread starter Enforcer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kansabis

I agree you can only push plants so far with nutrients,some can handle alot and others not so much but pumping them full of nutes and sugars is often misunderstood and mistaken for adding weight when genetics and environment as well as light availability are more important to me.

Enforcer

Enforcer

Thanks for your thoughts guys. But I was more asking if people had used this product and their experience with it, rather than if PK boosters should be used at all. I don’t use a lot of inputs. But I do think that it’s beneficial to adjust the nutrients in relation to the stage of the plants growth.

Enforcer

Enforcer

No one has used it huh. Well, I’ll be the Guinea Pig then. It should replace B-52 along with Big Bud, and Overdrive. All at only $30 per liter. Way cheaper than the AN stuff. I’ll pick some up for the next flower run and see how it does.

Enforcer

Enforcer

I have used it before, it's not needed. I suggest look at veg+bloom. Very easy
Thanks for that suggestion. I’ve been considering a different base nute. The bottle stuff gets expensive. I looked up veg+bloom and it has almost everything that I use, like silicate, sugars, and microbes. If you don’t mind, I just have a few questions.

Do you still use any of those supplements, or is it just the veg+bloom and good to go?

What is your application rate?

How long does a pound last you?

I know your answers will be subjective base on your individual situation. I just want to get a picture of how well it works for you. Thanks

Leew421

Leew421

Well, I use the shine and life too. I mix 55 gallon batches. 5 pounds lasted me about a grow. I am running 50 plants in flower and 40 plus in veg. Just make sure to get the right application. I let the owners at the expo last weekend. Super stand up doods.

Enforcer

Enforcer

Ok, you’re way bigger the me. I’m only flowering 3 or 4 plants. A pound should last me awhile. I’ll only be mixing up about 38 gallons at a time, for both veg and flower reservoirs. Thanks man

RippedTorn

RippedTorn

Instead of asking about brands, find out what the ingredients are,and ask about those. Every promise made by a marketing department is based in some sort of reality, you need to reverse research the product and you'll find your probably already using these ingredients from another product.

Top Bottom