humbolt countys own - gravity?

• Thread starter Radio_Dread
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Radio_Dread

anyone ever use this supplement? feelings bout it? i just picked some up as i am nearing the end of flowering:cool0041:

R

Radio_Dread

Good to hear dude. what week of flowering you do yuo use it?

P

pokerman

i would use it 3 weeks till the end of harvest and don't use the to much less is more with this product...i've used 2ml(every strain is different) per gal with success and use till u get rock hard nugs, i would also recomend u use potassium silicate before so u don't get any mold....also the purplemaxx gives u great results leaving ur buds frosty

R

Radio_Dread

Well i have a 20 gal resi. what would a good ratio for week 6-7 be?

sedate

sedate

I always look at stuff like this with alot of skepticism - doesn't the PurpleMaxxx say something on the back like "we don't know why it works, it just does" - and this says "Snake Oil" to me . . .

Ya'll really think you yeild better or get better bud appeal with products like that?

IMO, seems like the unscrupulous cannabis foods biz . . .

L

Lost

I have tried a fair number of products, but I can tell you this. I grow frostier buds with the snow storm. I grow heavier and rock hard nugs with the gravity. Everyone has their favs, and these two are mine. No snake oil here..

So to answer you two questions, yes and yes :)

I do not use purple maxx...

L

Lost

oh almost forgot!! When you use the gravity, make sure you cut your nutes waaay down. Like 50% ish. Gravity is super strong at even 1 and 2 ml per gallon :)

sedate

sedate

Lost said:
I have tried a fair number of products, but I can tell you this. I grow frostier buds with the snow storm. I grow heavier and rock hard nugs with the gravity. Everyone has their favs, and these two are mine. No snake oil here..

So to answer you two questions, yes and yes

I do not use purple maxx...

Whoops I thought that Purple Maxxx was the same as the SnowStorm - I can't keep all these products straight!

Eitherway, I think it is a similar product.

Do you use both the gravity and the snow storm in concert? Or do you do one or the other?

Do you really just apply twice through flowering? That seems like an awfully sparse nute schedule for something that has a big impact . . . .

R

Radio_Dread

yeah you only use it once or twice the whole grow. this is going to be my first time using it and i will use it 3 weeks before i harvest. then make sure i get a good flush

D

dhwueaw

Its related to relational database You will have to read RDMS to understand this

Top Bottom