• Thread starter theherbalizor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Howdy farmers.

So, does anyone know if one can obtain Humbolts Purple maxx or Snow Storm Ultra in the UK.

My bro in the 808 will send me some but I want to try and get some here for myself.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Cool, thanks man.

Well thats considerably closer than the US.

Cheers

F

FastForward

Hey Herb -

How are you getting on with the B'Cuzz stuff? So far I'm loving it - results seem to be great for a fraction of the price, and only 5 bottles..

FF

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah its really good mate. And yeah so simple.

But I just feel that my last crop lacked that thick buttery creamyness that I used to get with the H&G. Gonna do a little test. Adding BudXL along with the line to a ogxbms and snoe and leave a couple without the xl to see if there is a difference.

Are you using Bcuzz base nutes?

After this I will do a run with half H&G base with BCuzz bits, half canna with Bcuzz bits, then Ill probably use another scheme based on the H&G line with Bloombastic and PurpleMaxx / Snowstorm. Perhaps gravity also.

My mate SupremeBeans , ran a test with H&G one with full line up including TS and other H&G base with Bloombastic. He said the H&G line yielded slightly more but negligable really, but he said the bloombastic side had a much greater aromatics, taste and stone.

So now he combines them all. He has a good chart which I posted here

Hope all is well bro.

J

joedub

Yeah its really good mate. And yeah so simple.

But I just feel that my last crop lacked that thick buttery creamyness that I used to get with the H&G. Gonna do a little test. Adding BudXL along with the line to a ogxbms and snoe and leave a couple without the xl to see if there is a difference.

Are you using Bcuzz base nutes?

After this I will do a run with half H&G base with BCuzz bits, half canna with Bcuzz bits, then Ill probably use another scheme based on the H&G line with Bloombastic and PurpleMaxx / Snowstorm. Perhaps gravity also.

My mate SupremeBeans , ran a test with H&G one with full line up including TS and other H&G base with Bloombastic. He said the H&G line yielded slightly more but negligable really, but he said the bloombastic side had a much greater aromatics, taste and stone.

So now he combines them all. He has a good chart which I posted here

Hope all is well bro.

Hi, I was looking for info on the snow storm ultra, when I came across this thread.
I'm very curious because I run House and Garden also but I couldn't afford to buy the bud xl, and was wondering if adding the bud xl back to your nute regimen helped get the desired effect(made it taste/hit like b4)? also how did the snow storm ultra turn out? sounds like a good product if it works noticeably. thanks in advance for your time, keep up the good grows

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Well all I should say is that I am back onto the complete H&G Coco line with added Bcuzz Coco and bloom stim (half strength) Snowstorm Ultra, Purple Maxx and Gravity towards the end.

Humbolts Own still not avail in UK, but my homes Supreme Bean in Hawaii sent me some bottles to try. Looking Very good.

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

Im pretty sure 'Lost' is using H&G with the snowstorm and gravity, with pretty fantastic looking results. Check out his thread in the doubleds forum. I've always had great results with H&G, but I'm curious to see if these products help push crystal production to a new level.

G

ghostfacegrower

im not sure but i think you dont really need snow storm if your using purp. max. i think its in purp max. i heard they are turning purp max into two products one being snow storm and getting rid of purp max. way for the company to make more money i guess. anyway i use purp max and love it. i spray with it once a week and toss it in my plain water feedings once a week. i do not use it with nutes. iv never seen it change anything purple though lol, kicks up trichs. and essential oils for sure.

B

Bud Farmer

Thanks Bro!
I was given a bottle of SSU from my local Hydro store. He told me he's so confident in it, he would buy it back if I didn't like it!
I'm planning a side by side... We'll see!:rauch08:

M

Mmmmasonite

I have noticed a big difference in trichs and flavor with the BudXL and H&G in general....A great nute line

Top Bottom