Humbolt Seeds Organization GreenCrack

• Thread starter DTRave.420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DTRave.420

DTRave.420

Hi all,sorry to start sharing this grow when it's almost done but half a loaf is better than no loaf at all. I'm growing Humbolt Seeds Organization-GreenCrack under a 600WATT CoolTube and a 400WATT supplemental free hanging Gavita with built in reflector...

My veg medium is: (per gallon)
3 parts Pro-Mix
1 part perlite
1 part earthworm castings
1 TBS blood meal
1 TBS (fine) dolomite lime

My flowering medium is: (per gallon)
3 parts Pro-Mix
1 part perlite
1 part earthworm castings
1 tsp bone meal
1 tsp seabird guano
1 tsp bat guano
1 TBS (fine) dolomite lime

These are very fast finishers. If I would've known how fast,I would've switched from BigBud to OverDrive 1 week earlier. I've cut off all nutes and they're now slurpin' 1 TBS of Botanicare Sweet and 1 tsp of molasses per gallon...

Please bear with me as I post pics second day flowered through 41st day flowered...

2nd day flowered
4th day flowered
16th day flowered
26th day flowered
Humbolt seeds organization greencrack
Humbolt seeds organization greencrack 2
Humbolt seeds organization greencrack 3
Humbolt seeds organization greencrack 4

30th day flowered
33rd day flowered

william76

william76

Looking good,welcome to the farm,ive grew hso tw and bd both were decent smoke and easy to grow,i may try the gc in the future,all the best,76

DTRave.420

DTRave.420

Humbolt County Seed Organization-Green Crack 47th day flowered

These are done. Very fast strain. The only reason I'm taking them slightly longer is to complete their flush. 7-8 more days until harvest. Nothing but water and 2 tsp of FinalFlush per gallon.

Hope these are as good as they smell as they've been STINKIN' for more than a month...
DSC06762
DSC06785
DSC06787
DSC06790

chuckchill

chuckchill

DTRave.420

DTRave.420

oh i think ill be looking into the reg beans by humbolt 2,run this. ive had rotten luck with their fem.old,gear. the amhurs sour D was a real bomb plant tho.theres phenos like real ,pure og!. is the smell real strong like uk cheese or sommet as bad?.
peace.
c.c
This is my first run with HC gear and I'm very impressed. My only complaint is that I didn't have anymore of these beans as the plant on the left started off as a runt and never caught up to her sister.
Very stinky in a good way as in,(holy shit,if this goes outside,I'm busted 4sure),skunky kind of way,lol. One of the stinkiest strains I've ever grown...

chuckchill

chuckchill

Ha
This is my first run with HC gear and I'm very impressed. My only complaint is that I didn't have anymore of these beans as the plant on the left started off as a runt and never caught up to her sister.
Very stinky in a good way as in,(holy shit,if this goes outside,I'm busted 4sure),skunky kind of way,lol. One of the stinkiest strains I've ever grown...
!:-)BUT THE SEEDS ARE? WELL!THERE DAMN ,FAIR PRICED EH! LOL.CHEAP. BUT GREAT .THE REGS ANYHUW:-). + U GET A CHANCE TO MAKE SUM X,S + MORE SEEDS THE SAME:-).
PEACE.+ LOOKS AMAZING.
C.C

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

exactly chuck. Im glad you see the positives to reg beans like I do. its an opportunity to open pollenate or select pollenate your fave lady or your whole crop! Talk about a cheap way to get more fire genetics!

chuckchill

chuckchill

Thats were the elites come from eh?. mainly. ive got some lee roy im just gonna dust all kinds with! cookies .a purple og. damn.every thing ive got going .cant wait.
c.c
exactly chuck. Im glad you see the positives to reg beans like I do. its an opportunity to open pollenate or select pollenate your fave lady or your whole crop! Talk about a cheap way to get more fire genetics!

chuckchill

chuckchill

i cant wait to get bk gto some normal dutch originalls personally. some nike ak.kali mist, got the northern lites x amnesia haze going. im happy about that. i have pulled her bk to health after 7+ months under me staits with a ? 90+? i think shop fixture over her. i used blue planet tho before i put her to the bk again last go round + she give me 100! rooted clones.all strong etc ,coulda got more but :-)lol. no domes or racks left. + we only wanted 30,anyway.lol.
c.c

chuckchill

chuckchill

+ ? HOPEFULLY MY ,FREINDS ON HERE!:-) WILL ACCEPT SOME ,OF MMY X,S?:-) .LOL. + ID GET TO SEE MY SHIT RON DA GO IN THE U.S,HAWAI:-) ETC.LOL. ID LOVE THAT!. THATS WHY IM USING THE LEE ROY .MALE + FEMALE!. IS THE ,TRIANGLE KUS,? THE WHITE?.IDK. +:( I HOPE NOT. COS AS MUCH OF A FAN 2,CON GENETICS I AM! I DONT CARE FOR THE STRAIN! WHO ERE REALLY DOES.ITS TO BLAND. APPEALING? HELL YES.LOOKS DANK FIRE?OH YEAH. EVERYTHINGS THERE BUT TASTE:( +.WELL IM MAINLY ABOUT THE TASTE. I NEED TO RUN GOOD FILTERS .LOL. NEVER HAD 1,NOT, GOING FOR,ALLMOST 12! YRS:-)LOL. DIFF ONES OF COURSE. WITH ,MOUNTAIN AIR,S BIG AIR SERIES BEING ,FAAR SUPERIOUR TO ANYTHING.EVEN KEPT MY WHITE SUPER SKUNK ,ALIEN ROCK CANDY S IN CHECK.LOL. ANYWAY YEA THE WHIGHT? I DO HOWEVER, LOVE THE X,S SHE MAKES:-) AMAZING. THE WHITE URKLE.ROM.FIRE ETC! ALL SOME OF THE BEST. I GOT THAT NEW! COTTON CANDY CAIN RUNNING ATM TO. A B.B HEADBAND X SWEET TOOTH. I NOW READING ,MOST? DONT LIKE HEAD BAND?! WTF.LOL. I WAS READIN LAST YEAR HOW EVERYONE LOVED IT! .LOL. IM GONNA GET MY COOKIES WITH SOME:-) BLUEBAND COOKIES.HA. OBVIOUSLLY SOME LEE ROY BE IN THERE SUM WERE. MY MAIN ,GOAL ,IM SETTING OUT IS,A STRAIN,BASED ON ,KUSH.+ SUM O.G! BUBBAH I HOPE!. + MAKE IT WITH AGENT O IN THERE. QUERKLE, BANANNA OG, STRAWBERRY SPLIT. I WANT THAT UBER FRUIT BOWL ,LIKE PUNCH! THATS GOT NICE COLOURFULL SOLID NUGS + LOADS A CRISTALLS.+ OBVIOUSLLY THAT! KINDA FRUIT PUNCH TASTE. THAT MUST CARRY TO THE BUBBLE/ICE WAX,HASH.. ANYONE THINK WHAT MIGHT BRING IT ALL TOGETHER? SPEAK UP:-) + GET SOME.LOL. OF COURSE. PURPLE URKLES GOING IN THERE ASWELL.. SO :-)HAHA.IN SHORT.LOL.THATS MY PLAN.IN A NUT SHELL.LOL.A COCONUT SHELL:-)HA
PEACE.N PLS! FEAL FREE TO SAY? WOW THATS GONNA BE AWFULL:-).OR BE NICE + ADVISE SOMMET?
PEACE.
C.C
Thats were the elites come from eh?. mainly. ive got some lee roy im just gonna dust all kinds with! cookies .a purple og. damn.every thing ive got going .cant wait.
c.c

Latest posts

Top Bottom