Humidity Check~! Can you help? Week 1 Flowering

• Thread starter Happyhigh420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Happyhigh420

Happyhigh420

Hi everyone,

This is my first grow, I feel pretty good about it but my challenge is controlling my humidity.

I bought a small humidifier and that just didnt cut it so i got a big boy and that guy rocks.

My grow room ambiennt temp is typicallly around 65/63 at night and 70-72 during the day. The humidity during the day with led lights on is on average around 50% and the night time with the humidifer not in the tent, the humidity is around 58% and the temp is around 66-68. I put the dehumidifer in the tent and it has the RH controller so i set it to 45 but it raises the temp of the room at night to 73.

I have great air, 6 fans, 1 oscilating fan hanging upside down blowing the top, one below in between the 4 plants blowing up into the canopy and 2 bar attached fans blowing on the sides to create that whiling air affect or thats my hope plus 2x fans outside the tent next to the bottom air flap holes blowing constantly cool air. They all run 24/7 plus i have a vent system also working 24/7.

I want the best bud, I'm not going to grow just to get lazy at the most important part. I want top shelf stuff to enjoy.

With that said, here's my questions

1. If I leave the dehumidifer in the tent, it raises the temp at night to 73 but controls the humidity but only goes down 5 degrees from its daytime temp which is around 77-79. Would this 73 temp hurt the growth of the buds during the night time since its best to have them at 65-68 degrees with a 45 humidity?
2. Could my grow continue as is with 50 humidity during the day and 58 at night if i left my dehumidifer on the outside since i have great airflow... the chances of mold in the later stages would be highly unlikely?

Any suggestions or opinions would be great. I'm a novice, I'll take anything you expert growers may know! Knowledge is power!

Thanks guys

Humidity check can you help week 1 flowering
Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
I wouldn't touch a damn thing...resist the urge to tinker when your plants look that healthy ❤🌱❤ if your airflow is as good as you say mold is not an issue at all in that rh range imo

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
You can run up to 60% rh all through flower between 70°-80° and still be right in the VPD happy zone.

Happyhigh420

Happyhigh420

Thanks a ton man, gave me a boost of confidence. I'll keep on the path then!

Have a good one brother!

Latest posts

Top Bottom