Humidity control/ temp control

• Thread starter Neverfold420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Neverfold420

Both items I'm posting here I recommend all to buy if your starting a grow room they give you total control of your atmosphere as if we're your home thermostat. You want 70 degrees with 50 %rh its done at the push of a button. These are very affordable and give great results. Vpd chart you can hone in on your targebrh and temp and let the girls exsploding. First time growers and people looking to start a grow deff grab now and keep yourself from exspensive fine tunning.

Humidity control temp control
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Both items I'm posting here I recommend all to buy if your starting a grow room they give you total control of your atmosphere as if we're your home thermostat. You want 70 degrees with 50 %rh its done at the push of a button. These are very affordable and give great results. Vpd chart you can hone in on your targebrh and temp and let the girls exsploding. First time growers and people looking to start a grow deff grab now and keep yourself from exspensive fine tunning.
Love these controllers and use them. This one and the ITC-310-T

stp

stp

So these look like controllers, I assume you need the actual de-humidifier unit also or do these actually do the work? I am trying to figure out how to lower RH in a 4x4 tent I am running now, everytime I water these (4) 5 gallon Smart Pots, the RH goes way up. Is the answer just running the fan on high? I have a Cloudline 6" and it's been running lower to keep noise down and the tent is sucked in at 4 anyways...My biggest problem is power draw, I would like to find a dehumidifer that draws least amount of power.

I've got one now, but it's really small, and there are posts where people think this would work for my tent, but when you start moving a lot of air through the tent, these little ones can't keep up. All that new humid air coming in, the little one pulls like 1/2 cup a day if that. I am thinking about a 30 or maybe 20 pint. Just trying to hear the down/upside of doing this. Any brand better than others?

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
So these look like controllers, I assume you need the actual de-humidifier unit also or do these actually do the work? I am trying to figure out how to lower RH in a 4x4 tent I am running now, everytime I water these (4) 5 gallon Smart Pots, the RH goes way up. Is the answer just running the fan on high? I have a Cloudline 6" and it's been running lower to keep noise down and the tent is sucked in at 4 anyways...My biggest problem is power draw, I would like to find a dehumidifer that draws least amount of power.

I've got one now, but it's really small, and there are posts where people think this would work for my tent, but when you start moving a lot of air through the tent, these little ones can't keep up. All that new humid air coming in, the little one pulls like 1/2 cup a day if that. I am thinking about a 30 or maybe 20 pint. Just trying to hear the down/upside of doing this. Any brand better than others?

yeah you still need the actual dehu or humidifier to plug into these. And I hate to say it but you could put a 120L dehu in the tent and I doubt youd see much difference. The problem is tents exchange air too quick, you need to dehumidify the room air before it gets sucked Into the tent.

Top Bottom