Humidity issues looking for for a solution

• Thread starter Kopper1013
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kopper1013

Hey guys I was just forced to do my first chop (bud rot)

I’ve never done this before so was way under prepared for this entire grow (steep learning curve)

I have A LOT of flower. I thought my shed was gonna be a good drying area. Without flower I was able to maintain 50-55% humidity with a constant 60 degree temp.

Well after bud wash She spiked to 67% and is SLOWLY coming down but that’s only one plant I have 3 more to go one of which is actually ready🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Would I be better of trimming all the buds from the stems rather than whole limb drying?
I need options and buying 1-3 more dehumidifiers isn’t gonna work I already bought a $250 50L one and can’t break the bank on more, would probably just throw half the bud away so I can have a 1/4 of every plant to try💔

2Bad

2Bad

I’ve never done this before so was way under prepared for this entire grow (steep learning curve)

I have A LOT of flower. I thought my shed was gonna be a good drying area. Without flower I was able to maintain 50-55% humidity with a constant 60 degree temp.

Well after bud wash She spiked to 67% and is SLOWLY coming down but that’s only one plant I have 3 more to go one of which is actually ready🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Would I be better of trimming all the buds from the stems rather than whole limb drying?
I need options and buying 1-3 more dehumidifiers isn’t gonna work I already bought a $250 50L one and can’t break the bank on more, would probably just throw half the bud away so I can have a 1/4 of every plant to try💔
After bud wash did you give them direct fan air for like 2 hours? I'm pretty sure that's key

RonnieB2nd

RonnieB2nd

I wouldn't panic. 67 just slows the drying which is actually a good thing. The big issue is the temp. How hot is it.

K

Kopper1013

I have an a/c running at 60 but dropping to low 50’s at night

Latest posts

Top Bottom