humidity raises over 25% with lights off ?

• Thread starter benjones
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

benjones

hi @RootsRuler

last night just before lights out i turn the AC up so the room chilled to 18.5 - 19.5 . i have to room at around 23c at the moment when lights are on , with 2-3 weeks of flower left .

about 90 minutes after lights out the dehunidifier which is placed in between the 2 tables showed 48% rh . but the meter with the sensor ( which may be unreliable ) showed 40% , with lights on it is usually 32-34 .i understand it can be where things are placed and how accurate they are , but i am happy that at least the dehumidifier reduced its reading . i will monitor and try and change things around and see how it goes .

thanks for replying and for your advice .

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

hi @RootsRuler

last night just before lights out i turn the AC up so the room chilled to 18.5 - 19.5 . i have to room at around 23c at the moment when lights are on , with 2-3 weeks of flower left .

about 90 minutes after lights out the dehunidifier which is placed in between the 2 tables showed 48% rh . but the meter with the sensor ( which may be unreliable ) showed 40% , with lights on it is usually 32-34 .i understand it can be where things are placed and how accurate they are , but i am happy that at least the dehumidifier reduced its reading . i will monitor and try and change things around and see how it goes .

thanks for replying and for your advice .
No Worries "Mate"! 😋

Top Bottom