Humidity

• Thread starter HelloPower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HelloPower

Hello everybody,

First sorry for my English, all „special terms“ I run trough a translator. Does anybody uses for humidifying high pressure lines with nozzles for a real fine mist and even distribution?

Hope you understand my question.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Only if necessary, if indoor, watering alone in an enclosed area will raise the humidity.
What are your goals ?
What type of plants
How many
Grow conditions? Soil?, coco, or hydro?
All of these questions answered may get us a better picture for your application.
And yes I do use high pressure vapor distribution for indoor greenhouse humidity increases.

H

HelloPower

Thanks for the reply!
Currently in the planning status. The room is 25 qm (269 Square feet).
About 10x 1000k lamps
Opticlimate 15000 pro4 (Split Unit)
Top Feed dtw.
Rockwool is the Medium.

High pressure vapor distribution is totally new for me. Is it possible to use it with a water tank (RO water) or do I need output Pressure like from the tap water.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Thanks for the reply!
Currently in the planning status. The room is 25 qm (269 Square feet).
About 10x 1000k lamps
Opticlimate 15000 pro4 (Split Unit)
Top Feed dtw.
Rockwool is the Medium.

High pressure vapor distribution is totally new for me. Is it possible to use it with a water tank (RO water) or do I need output Pressure like from the tap water.
Need minimum of 54psi water pressure to work

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Also with top feed humidity may not be an issue but glad you are looking at everything .
And yes RO water is best to use for humidifier. Maybe a pump to pressurize the vessel that feed the piping. You can use a shallow well pump for this. They are relatively cheap and can be installed inline to a switch/ solenoid .

Top Bottom