Huni Badger Portable Dabbing

• Thread starter Bobcat81
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Huni Badger

Welcome to the farm Huni lol be sure that if you procure sales thru this site hook up with @logic and give the man his props. He is the site owner. Otherwise you could find your self bounced. He can set you up with ad space here. If you want to contact him just tag him in a post or us the green bubble on right lower side of screen and PM him for rates. Again welcome.
Thank you, just sent him a message! Such a great forum from what i've seen so far

H

Huni Badger

Well thank you for your time!
I plan on having one at deer camp end of September to try out!!!
So for an oldtimer that don't get off without a cough from a cloud!
Does she get it done ?
I just gate a fuss, but after concentrates
Flower just don't do it.
Stoners would cry when they see what I do to a beautiful crop!
Deer camp sounds awesome man. Make sure to keep it in the case it comes in, it's waterproof so you don't get any mud or dirt on your unit

H

Huni Badger

So how do they hit???
High-temp tip will give you a nice big cloud after 10 seconds of turning it on. It'll be a little harsh if you don't have a water attachment for it though. The low-temp will give you a softer hit but you'll be able get a better flavor out of it. Both tips are included in the kit FYI

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I wasn’t trying to bust your balls or anything it just seemed a little weird. I’m nobody special so even if it was it wouldn’t bother me. Just seemed odd was all. Anyhow kudos. You have a very nice site btw :)

And yes this place is great. Lots of good people here to share the experience with.

B

Bobcat81

Definitely !!
No worries man I just didn't want anyone to think I'm less than straight up!
I've been construction industry for 25 years giving eachoeach shit is what we do !
All in good fun of coarse!
Was glad too see huni badger jumped on .

B

Bobcat81

I have some grow logs going on right now check them out, only a little over two weeks into flower really starting to show pre flowers!
All some fire strains!!!

Neckhole

Neckhole

The Huni Badger is the hardest hitting electric vape there is available. Turn it on, let it warm up for 20 seconds and you will get a hit as big as you want, be careful tho cuz it’s so smooth you don’t even know it hittin. I just picked up a 2nd one. It does run thru batteries, I keep 4-6 in rotation

Neckhole

Neckhole

I love both of my badgers, best tasting, strongest hits by far!!

Top Bottom