Hurricane Evacuation?

• Thread starter GDS StonerBoy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GDS StonerBoy

Well today after a long week of boarding up windows and doing roofs helping relatives and what not, the day has finally come for us to evacuate.

I'm gonna be gone for a few days and i'm not too worried about the plants dying or anything i kinda have there watering and stuff like that covered but i am wondering about the damage the storm could do and the security issues that may come with it.

Should i kill my plants or let them try to stick it out knowing that if severe damage comes i might have visible grow shit. If the shit gets thrown far away from my place i could careless but what if it ends up in the front yard or some crap like that or even still in the house just all over the place.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
If the storm is that bad I think you won't find them anywhere near your yard .

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Blimey, sorry to hear this.

I really can not advise, just wanted to wish you luck!

Midnightgardener

Midnightgardener

re

i would throw all me plants and stash the equipment.

C

cell

How as the storm effected areas its hit already? Has it been catastrophic?

Where I am hurricane evacuation was been hyped up a lot and the results were nowhere near anything to be evacuated for.

I'd be more worried about post security issues. Either way stay on top of it, but don't jump the gun yet.

I

Indie

Take it down...No power for two weeks will kill them anyway. Yes its going to die unless you can put it outside after the storm. Ive been through a number of these storms, and know what to expect. Im on the gulf coast and I am watching this one too. Stay safe and get ready.

U

unknown

I would grab all your equipment and not leave anything that might be found after the storm on your property...Godd Luck and hope all turns out well...

P

ProGroWannabe

Well the ONLY POSSIBLE upside to this that I see is clear deniability. If the storm is bad enough to rip walls down, then surely it can throw someone ELSE'S plants into your yard, don't ya think?

I think you'll be fine though, bro. Just do plenty of what this guy is doin--->:smoke .

X

xtheghostx

Well it looks as if Ike is going to go south and not hit Florida directly we should be good. I know during fay I had to take my outdoor inside during the storm didnt want to risk loosing anything lol.

G

GDS StonerBoy

OMG Fuggin IKE!!!! We just got back from Gustav and might have to go again because of Ike! Ike is supposed to be a big one so i'm gonna take down all of my equipment and gonna give my plants to a good friend until after the hurricane season.

These hurricanes are getting expensive Gas, hotel, food! Cant wait until this shit is over!

P

ProGroWannabe

Hang in there homie (figuratively speaking of course). Or you could buy this house that's for sale really close to me.....lol.

G

GDS StonerBoy

Hang in there homie (figuratively speaking of course). Or you could buy this house that's for sale really close to me.....lol.

You know i've been thinking hard about that sense you told me about it. That cold weather is a killer for me though,lol. Last time i was up there i was whining like a baby. Probably because i was under dressed, wasnt expecting to go from 70f weather to fugging 25f.

Might have to make frequent trips your way to start getting used to it.

Man i sure wish i knew where to find some good Phenom Phen! I'd probably move to get my hands on some of that.:giggle

G

GDS StonerBoy

So what is your limit? When is enough enough? Difficult question... Good luck to you bro!

Enough has been enough but i'm a Southern Boy! Love good fishing, good hunting, good pot and good Ol' Cajun Food!

I lived in Atlanta for 3 years and even though it's still considered a southern state, it just wasnt La.

A hurricane is gonna have to blow me out to make me leave!

S

SenorMota

Enough has been enough but i'm a Southern Boy! Love good fishing, good hunting, good pot and good Ol' Cajun Food!

I lived in Atlanta for 3 years and even though it's still considered a southern state, it just wasnt La.

It's hard to leave home. Glad you guys got lucky with Gustav.

C

cell

Gustav send some sick waves my way, so did Ick. 6ft barrels to surf all day. Sorry to take pleasure from your misfortunes.

I hope your doing ok man.

R

rocky

hell yea, atlanta is my shit man. I live in KY now. And fucking a ,got that damn hurricane here! wtf, i lost power again for a day, after it was all said and done, the power just went out, out of no where. What part of atlanta were you in?

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Well Huricane Ike hit hard and it totally wiped out my entire grow(100+ plants gone). I live in Houston, my lights were out for #2 weeks. Total devastation.I was more lucky than others as my family is OK.

I

Indie

Hope things get back to normal soon for ya. I'm just down the coast from ya and we felt ike here. Good luck to ya

G

GDS StonerBoy

hell yea, atlanta is my shit man. I live in KY now. And fucking a ,got that damn hurricane here! wtf, i lost power again for a day, after it was all said and done, the power just went out, out of no where. What part of atlanta were you in?

Sorry just seeing this rocky but i was in Norcross and Gwinnett but spent alot of time out in fayetteville.

Top Bottom