HVAC tech needed!

• Thread starter DreadNeck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DreadNeck

DreadNeck

Hey guys,
I posted this in another forum as well but I'm in a pinch so I posted here too. I have a mini split I need installed ASAP! I had someone lined up but they flaked on me. If you know a cool ac guy(no pun intended) please, please shoot me a message!
Thanks in advance,
DN

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Maybe you should indicate what general area that you need the installation performed at. At least county and state.

B

boroboro

Did you already buy a unit?

I installed a DIY-style mini split from Active Air / Sunlight Supply last month, and it actually was a completely DIY project with no refrigerant charging or line vacuuming needed.

I've been gathering photos for a thread of the install, since I haven't seen too many real DIY mini-split installs. Too busy with the rest of the build-out, though, so I haven't posted on it yet.

For those who haven't checked out the new, efficient inverter-style mini-splits, you're really missing something. I hope I never again have to deal with window-style units.

Also, location?

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Did you already buy a unit?

I installed a DIY-style mini split from Active Air / Sunlight Supply last month, and it actually was a completely DIY project with no refrigerant charging or line vacuuming needed.

I've been gathering photos for a thread of the install, since I haven't seen too many real DIY mini-split installs. Too busy with the rest of the build-out, though, so I haven't posted on it yet.

For those who haven't checked out the new, efficient inverter-style mini-splits, you're really missing something. I hope I never again have to deal with window-style units.

Also, location?

Great pice of info...

What kind of price? Do you have a model #? Can we get it at any sunlight supply dealer?

Can't wait to see thread go up

Thx Baked

HG23

HG23

Where did you find a 3 ton that cheap? Sorry, I can't help you with finding a tech.

DreadNeck

DreadNeck

The wonderful world of eBay!!
I saw a LG 2 ton for $1150 the other day.
DN

D

dank_

There is a guy that posted in another forum here I think. JohnCannabis? 17years in the HVAC whatever business. Look for that ;)

DreadNeck

DreadNeck

Thanks,
He actually contacted me, super nice guy..unfortunately he's not in my area. Good dude though!

DreadNeck

DreadNeck

Bueller....Bueller....anyone? Come on guys, I know we know have some HVAC guys out there! I have to get my girls under some light, they're sufferin', but I gotta have AC first. Thanks in advance to the man I know is about to read this :-)
DN

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power,
the world will know peace" Jimi Hendrix

DreadNeck

DreadNeck

You're welcome John.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power,
the world will know peace" Jimi Hendrix

Top Bottom