Hydro Fallponics Veg/Flower/Curing room

• Thread starter Cashmeh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

This will be the final product. The veg room is completed and im currently finishing up the flower room.

The goal is to transplant on a 1.5 month rotation. I do not have fan controllers or temperature controllers for ac yet. So at night, its going to get cold in the tents until I do. The goal is 72 at night, same as my house, yet currently lights out in the flower and veg tent get down to 65.

I am using live environments with hydro guard. I plan on multiple tops in veg room to create thick branches, then upon transplanting to flower room I hope to supercrop them so they flatten out, then I will install trellis. There is also 30 gallons of water for veg and around 60 for flower in the systems.

I have a huge ro tank now, but im not going to put it in there until im done building.

This is just a system thought thread. Not trying to show any of the actual grows here. Those are will be under different posts.

So what do you think???

The picture was suppose to say NOT TO SCALE. .but i even fucked that up lol. . .oh yea, and theres no door yet. . more like a hole to crawl in between the curing racks.

Grow room
Top Bottom