Hydro nutes

• Thread starter rome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

S1CK0hh

I used to use Pure Blend Pro which is excellent but now I'm using Nature's Nectar three part organic nutes. It's not good if you use an air infusion in your resivoir but for hempy, nft, flood drain it works too easy. no meters needed foolow same formula throughout gro, you can add hydro bat guano during flower. its no brainer stuff thats how i rool.

X

xxYIKESxx

I use FloraNova Bloom by GH as the base nute. That's all you really need, it's economical and works great. It's basically the Lucas formula in one simple bottle.

Only problem is that it stains the roots, but I don't really care .

The Joker

The Joker

I've been using GH 3 part for years with a modified hygrades formula. I've used Koolbloom in weeks 4-7 as a booster with budswell from veg to week 7. I also use Calmag 1/2 -3/4 strength depending on what the plants tell me.

Hygrades formula was really for bubblers and in waterfarms it's not enough.

He uses a 3-2-1 , 2-2-2, 1-2-3.

1 = 5ml per 3 gallons. So for me with a tap of 190 a 3-2-1 for veg gives me a ppm of 600. When I tried a grow with my ppms between 6 and 800 ppm I got very airy but healthy buds.

I've had best luck starting low, bumping it up and maxing the plant out in week 5-6 and then lowering it down in weeks 7-8, then just water for week 9.

It's really strain dependent. I want to grow the same strain twice in a row now so that I can really understand what's going on with my system. I keep trying different strains, but you really need to grow one a few times to dial it in.

I have a gallon of PBP bloom , but have only used it for soil plants.

The Joker

The Joker

I have a question:

Another basic question...

I use ppm, not ec, but I can see the ec on my truncheon meter. Say my goal is to have a ppm of 800 in veg week 3. My base formula is 800 , but then after I add silicate and budswell it bumps up to 900 +. How does this increase in supplements affect the chances of overfert? Do you lower your base formula so that the total with supplements is 800 even though it's the base formula that really has the building blocks.

My base formula would be GH 3 part and the supplements would be silicate blast, budswell and if needed Calmag. In flower it would be budswell, koolbloom and I'm thinking of trying Diamond Nectar.

J

jcap300

I bounce from the whole canna program with the boost at 500 a gallon alone but well worth it...:) and back to Super nutrients A and B and use a big bud bloom enhancer as well when running the super nutrients.

Joey III

SKUNK420

SKUNK420

I have a question:

Another basic question...

I use ppm, not ec, but I can see the ec on my truncheon meter....

hey Joker if your going to use ppm's instead of EC then you need to know what conversion factor people are using when they tell you that their nutrient is at a "certain ppm". i kinda see ppm's and EC like inches and milimeters. one is a little finer of a measurement. use whatever you learn works best for you.

as far as nutrients goes GH Flora Series or FloraNova & GH & Botanicare additives (only when needed less is more for me). what do you guys think about the marketing over the last few years. i mean Fox Farm never had cha-ching or beastie bloom before so why now?

C

crippled1

I use a 2 part called Super A B. My hydro shop guy says they've been around for 30 years. I figure it's for a reason.

H

HerbyCsC

current run is in coco and I've never seen leaves this big on plants this small before. I have a 16" Querkle with fan leaves that would cover a dinner plate. Current recipe per gallon:

5 ml Cal/Mag
8-10 ml Liquid Karma
8 ml Cannazyme
10-12 ml Canna A
10-12 ml Canna B

and once the flowers show adding:
4 ml Canna Boost

Couple weeks and they'll get some PK13/14. My next project is porting this recipe to a DWC bucket or a hempy bucket with coco (if Guano's looks good :D ).

Any chance you were able to adapt this to Hempy's yet??

Top Bottom