hydro supplies

• Thread starter brookky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

brookky

Were does everybody get there hydro supplies at? Water pumps, air pumps, feed line hose ,drain line hose which is the best and cheapest place in the US.

S

snake383

try a hardware store and waht you cant find there get a hydro shop near you

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
I have used wormsway, green coast, bg hydro, discout hydro, plant'it earth, future garden, bigtomato, bestgrow lights, oasis, and empire, among others! For UK shop that will ship worldwide hydroleaf is great.

Plan'it earth and bestgrowlights are the friendliest, wormsway and bhhydro are easiest and ship pretty quick in my opinion. Discount hydro also easy site and ships quickly. Green coast has great selection but cust. service and price mean i only ordered from them once...

JB

B

brookky

Now thats what I was looking for. Thanks for the help. Now I have tons of places to shop at.

J

Jalisco Kid

Look at systems and parts at hydro stores for ideas.. If money was an issue that would be the last place to go to buy them. JK

S

snake383

Look at systems and parts at hydro stores for ideas.. If money was an issue that would be the last place to go to buy them. JK

i agree the local hardware store has the smae stuff and its cheaper

X

xxYIKESxx

best prices online regarding hydro supplies can be found on plantlightinghydronics...I purchase most of my stuff from there...they have a good selection with the CHEAPEST prices!

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Price is just one part of the equation when it comes to ordering specialized hydro supplies that can't be found at the local hardware store. Quality and customer service are equally important, as far as customer service I have been impressed with Worm's Way from the first day I walked into my local retail branch. Small items and nutes I might shop around for but when it's time for a big ticket purchase ie bulbs, ballasts, controllers etc. I will allways shop brick and mortor and pay in cash.

jj

J

Jalisco Kid

Why buy ballast at a hydro shop, that is one of the last places. If you are in a hurry or just have more money then you need I could understand. For example aero sys made out of 5" square tubing is outrageous in the shop. I paid $27 for 20'(fencing from Home depot), a buck something for the end caps. Drilled the holes myself. Saved 100's. Co2 controllers from telaire,ordered on the phone. I buy my iwaki and grunflos pumps from ebay. The money I save I could build another room. Rez's from rv parts etc etc You can get advice here better then most hydro shop owners I've met. It all depends on your time. A friend of mine was right he was up and running faster from store bought,but he is into sales while I am not. Plus if you build it you can keep it running from what you learned. JK

N

Nuglover

Why buy ballast at a hydro shop, that is one of the last places. If you are in a hurry or just have more money then you need I could understand. For example aero sys made out of 5" square tubing is outrageous in the shop. I paid $27 for 20'(fencing from Home depot), a buck something for the end caps. Drilled the holes myself. Saved 100's. Co2 controllers from telaire,ordered on the phone. I buy my iwaki and grunflos pumps from ebay. The money I save I could build another room. Rez's from rv parts etc etc You can get advice here better then most hydro shop owners I've met. It all depends on your time. A friend of mine was right he was up and running faster from store bought,but he is into sales while I am not. Plus if you build it you can keep it running from what you learned. JK
Very true. You'll save much $$$. Plus buildind your own gives you a better idea of it's workings...you may even think of ways to improve a current system. Plus you can build to suit your needs which is a good thing when your needs are specific.

Latest posts

Top Bottom