Hydro tank dreams/wants

• Thread starter Jalisco Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jalisco Kid

I am coming up to the states to put together a new design in some 69 gal for hopefully a new found friend. I believe I have 1 or 2 tanks laying around up there to play with. Anything you guys always wanted but could not put it together. I believe I have some 36 gal tanks. So if I believe the ideas are worth trying I am will to play with them. They have no use for me since I am enjoying a retired life on the ranch. Suerte JK

J

Jalisco Kid

Wow so nobody wanted to play in my sandbox. My new design gives you dwc,swc,rdwc,or aeroponics options in one tank. I only had one more idea that might work or tear the root sys up too much. I guess I will play by myself with these. Suerte JK

J

Jalisco Kid

The 45* is flat sheet of drywall that I install where wall meets ceiling. One of my trademarks on installs.JK

dankworth

dankworth

Downloadfile 8

Was being a smartass. Thought about 45° angles myself. That and bending reflectix into a radius.

Amber

Amber

The 45* is flat sheet of drywall that I install where wall meets ceiling. One of my trademarks on installs.JK
Oh my goodness, who are you? :wtf: Can we please be friends I promise I am working on my fun ticket issues. I just hope I get it worked out before you disappear into paradise.

dankworth

dankworth

What's up Dankworth (that's such a great name) how did you get that degree symbol?
On my phone!

Thanks for the props on the name. Been my cannabis-based alter ego since the nineties. Richard (Dick) Dankworth III to be precise.

ttystikk

ttystikk

On my phone!

Thanks for the props on the name. Been my cannabis-based alter ego since the nineties. Richard (Dick) Dankworth III to be precise.

Oh, no...could it be? No, it can't be... it IS!

IT'S- IT'S... TRICKY DANKY!!!
LMFAO!!!

It's all love, brother!

Top Bottom