hydro to soil

• Thread starter lambrettats1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lambrettats1

lambrettats1

hi guys,
recently i lost my hydro equipment to the rotten mob so its a major upheaval for me and ive decided to return to good old growing in soil, now its been a while since ive done this and what i remember is lovely weed but low yields. i was growing in aqua farms so was avg over 5 oz a plant. now im back to soil and searching for a BIG yielder to go with my natural lovely weed. Any ideas????????. thanks TS1

lambrettats1

lambrettats1

coco?

hi ripz, never even thought of coco just thought soil cos im scaling down my op. never grown this way before any tips? TS1

hubcap

hubcap

want anything to come close to your hydro plants, then, coco is the way my friend.
lotta info on coco growing out there.
zoolander and a few others are good sources.

-hubcap-

T

thc4sim

Hia TS1 :rasta:

Just get ya self some bags of canna coco and the nutes mix as directed with the online canna nute calculator with a few tweeks, and your up and running... dead easy.. thats pretty much it, just dont let it dry out and all should be good..

if you looking for a big yielder, check out sannies jack, ive had my eye on these..

sannie is around the farm from time to time...

Oh yea my mate will be joining the farm soon he's loves his scooters... he also got a TS1..

hubcap

hubcap

his shack, lady cane and recovery hazes are big yielders too

lambrettats1

lambrettats1

thanks a lot chaps coco it is, ive already oredered some of ebay will get some nutes at w end then its all systems go.thc4sim youll have to introduce me to your mate once he joins he sounds like a clued up guy TS1

F

FastForward

That's great advice....was going to pipe in with "try coco" too when I saw the thread title but you all beat me to it. Coco is the greatest ever - every time I've tried other mediums I've failed, or produced crap. Coco consistently delivers quality and quantity ime and is way more user friendly than anything else I've tried (soil, clay, rockwool, hydro, aero). You definitely won't regret it, especially if you look at ANY of the coco grows here :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom