• Tagged users None
E

euforia

radiant 1 : 0 SS XXL Maggnum
:fighting0040:
btw: I wish couple of these

N

NugNation

depends what you're looking for. If you need a massive footprint get the magnum xxxl, it projects a 5x5 footprint very evenly. If the space you need to cover is smaller you should go with the radiant, as it will reflect more intense light over a smaller area. I've got both hoods going in different setups and I love them both equally. The magnum xxxl with a 1,000w light and a 5x5 foot tent is a killer setup.

T

TheSeedstress

Due to the foot print and quality of the reflective/dimpled material used for the lining, I went with the Magnum XXXL. I did a lot of research before investing and the literature and rec's all led me to the Ocho...

Experiments 013

true grit

true grit

Take a look at the SunSystem Block Buster- I will be going from the XXXL to these soon hopefully. Gonna be a slightly more concentrated square footprint over the XXXL.

djstiks

djstiks

i know the blockbuster had a lot of problems with it when they first came out. i hear the new ones are pretty good, but i haven't seen or heard of anyone using them yet.

JH420

JH420

depends what you're looking for. If you need a massive footprint get the magnum xxxl, it projects a 5x5 footprint very evenly. If the space you need to cover is smaller you should go with the radiant, as it will reflect more intense light over a smaller area. I've got both hoods going in different setups and I love them both equally. The magnum xxxl with a 1,000w light and a 5x5 foot tent is a killer setup.

Would you recommend the 6" or 8" xxxl with a 5 x 5 tent?

S

SomeoneYouKnow

All you will need is the 6" ones.

Get a nice CAN fan to go on the end of it - and you are golden.

Hope it helps - Good Luck!

SYK

N

NugNation

I agree, I think 8 is overkill for a 5x5 but it would be nice to have if you ever planned on upgrading your room.

Top Bottom