Hydroponic Research-Veg+Bloom "Dirty" Powder Nutrients

• Thread starter RyanKeithMo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RyanKeithMo

RyanKeithMo

Has Anyone used this nutrient line before and do you have any pictures of bud grown with it also can you give me advice with using Powder Nutrients like the Dos and Donts

Hydroponic research vegbloom dirty powder nutrients
cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Has Anyone used this nutrient line before and do you have any pictures of bud grown with it also can you give me advice with using Powder Nutrients like the Dos and Donts

There is tons of threads on this here. Chris from Hydroponic Research was giving people free samples when they first came on the scene a while ago like in 2008 or something. Just search for them you will find them. There is a huge mega thread on it.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Plants grown hydroponically have stunted root structures. They are boosted with (usually) chemical fertilizers. So what little root surface area exists is basically bombarded with nutrients. When I used hydroponic growing system, I faced many problems, such as improper lighting and fertilizer, I didn't always have time to monitor the health of plants and the pH level, and neglected to thoroughly study this system, thinking that I would sort it out on the go. This is unacceptable. I think you need a full and detailed Pharmaceutical Business Consulting to understand everything and not to make a mistake.
I'm not even going to dignify this nonsense with a rebuttal.

Ponky

Ponky

I bought some powered food once that didn't come with moisture absorbing pouches. And it ruined the whole bag after I opened it.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I bought some powered food once that didn't come with moisture absorbing pouches. And it ruined the whole bag after I opened it.
Dry fert need to be kept dry or they will clump but that doesn't mean they are ruined. Liquid nutrients are simple dry nutrients dissolved in water.

Ponky

Ponky

Dry fert need to be kept dry or they will clump but that doesn't mean they are ruined. Liquid nutrients are simple dry nutrients dissolved in water.
Oh the stuff turned brown and stuff. So it had some kind of chemical reaction. Went from light green powder to a big ball of brown and yellow. Fearless Gardener Brand. I wasn't a fan overall.

Anthem

Anthem

Plants grown hydroponically have stunted root structures. They are boosted with (usually) chemical fertilizers. So what little root surface area exists is basically bombarded with nutrients. When I used hydroponic growing system, I faced many problems, such as improper lighting and fertilizer, I didn't always have time to monitor the health of plants and the pH level, and neglected to thoroughly study this system, thinking that I would sort it out on the go. This is unacceptable. I think you need a full and detailed Pharmaceutical Business Consulting to understand everything and not to make a mistake.
I have to say you do not have any idea what you are talking about. In all honest hydro is one of the best ways to grow but and this is the large but YOU HAVE TO KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING. I would never tell someone to start out in hydro without going thru the different grow medias first. Soil, Coco or promix than hydro.
In regards to the roots being stunted again completely wrong, I have had trouble getting the roots dislogged because they are so healthy and numerous. Complete non sense!!!!!!!!!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I have to say you do not have any idea what you are talking about. In all honest hydro is one of the best ways to grow but and this is the large but YOU HAVE TO KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING. I would never tell someone to start out in hydro without going thru the different grow medias first. Soil, Coco or promix than hydro.
In regards to the roots being stunted again completely wrong, I have had trouble getting the roots dislogged because they are so healthy and numerous. Complete non sense!!!!!!!!!
Lol the roots can gets pretty dam nutty I know exactly where your coming from.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Oh the stuff turned brown and stuff. So it had some kind of chemical reaction. Went from light green powder to a big ball of brown and yellow. Fearless Gardener Brand. I wasn't a fan overall.
Yeah as long as they don't mold then should be ok to grind up... can be a real pita especially when the packaging sucks.

Anthem

Anthem

Yeah as long as they don't mold then should be ok to grind up... can be a real pita especially when the packaging sucks.
I love the price of the dry nutrients, no green tax, but you do have to make sure the packaging gets sealed up!!!!

Anthem

Anthem

Aqua what are you running for dry nutrients? I have been using Athena Pro and when that is gone I am going to switch to Jacks 321

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Aqua what are you running for dry nutrients? I have been using Athena Pro and when that is gone I am going to switch to Jacks 321
Mega crop... I know hated by many but it serves well. I have the original 1 part v1 and the new 2 part. Honestly I prob just like it so much because I'm used to it. The V1 bag was shit so it clumped here and there but easily broken up and used. The V1 only 2 complaints not as uniform and lacked magnesium.

The 2 part I still add a gram of mag sulfate per gal just out of habit lol

Metrix

Metrix

Absolutely agree, i grow for years only in hydro in different setups, NFT 90 plants, RDWc, Aerophonic, only my mothers are in coco mix, love it, many beginners expecting magic automatic growth with out any basic knowledge about nutrition, Ph and clean work, and this always run to disaster and blame the system. Hydro if not absolutely expensive system automation are installed needs daily control and maintenance.

Latest posts

Top Bottom