Hydroponic Tomatoe Vs Fertile Soil Tomatoe

• Thread starter RippedTorn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Hydroponic tomatoes taste as good as real tomatoes, True or False?

• True, same quality

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, that store bought shit will make you puke

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • I know the hydroponic is garbage but I prefer garbage.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
RippedTorn

RippedTorn

Data mining opinions. We know hydroponic has no significant medicinal or nutritional value, but flavor seems rather subjective.

So what's your opinion on: Store bought tomato vs home grown in dark slightly acidic soil?

If anyone wishes to elaborate on the flavor of hydroponic tomatoes, go right ahead. I cant keep one down long enough to taste anything but bitterness and nausea onset (pre-puke mouth water.)

Rcubed

Rcubed

Data mining opinions. We know hydroponic has no significant medicinal or nutritional value, but flavor seems rather subjective.

So what's your opinion on: Store bought tomato vs home grown in dark slightly acidic soil?

If anyone wishes to elaborate on the flavor of hydroponic tomatoes, go right ahead. I cant keep one down long enough to taste anything but bitterness and nausea onset (pre-puke mouth water.)
One of the problems with the store bought toms is that they harvest them when they're not quite ripe. My wife likes them because they're milder. I like tomatoes with flavor so there's no contest for me. I'll take the homegrown any day of the week. I haven't knowingly ingested a hydro tom so I can't comment on those.

Top Bottom