• Pressure max .: 0.3 bar
  • Weight: 5.6 kg
  • Dimensions (Lxbxh): 270 x 242 x 210 mm
  • Connector size: 6mm
  • Manifold Size: 10 outputs
  • Power: 35W

chemistry

chemistry

I've used this type of pump, has fins on the body, should be fine, maybe the diaphram has a hole in it, or stuck. The only problem I had was when it back syphoned my buckets, it did not enjoy the experience, went rusty.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

So 2 things come to mind... how deep all the airstonea are creates back pressure but what I think is a bad or torn diaphram if your having issues. Remember air will take the path of less resistance so you may have one airstone with more air than another unless there is enough back pressure to keep them even.

Here is a video that shows how to take them apart. I have in the past used 2 part 5 min epoxy (very tiny amount to reseal tears or holes in diaphrams and seals until I can get my hands on a rebuild kit... most air pumps you can find a rebuild kit for... some are worth the cost and some not so much.

Not sure if this is your issue or not but figured I'd throw it out there. I usually look at the cost of rebuild kits when making a decision on an air pump since they will all go at some point. When doing aquatic stuff for over 20 yrs I saved a small fortune rebuilding my pumps.

Nuggz420

Nuggz420

So 2 things come to mind... how deep all the airstonea are creates back pressure but what I think is a bad or torn diaphram if your having issues. Remember air will take the path of less resistance so you may have one airstone with more air than another unless there is enough back pressure to keep them even.

Here is a video that shows how to take them apart. I have in the past used 2 part 5 min epoxy (very tiny amount to reseal tears or holes in diaphrams and seals until I can get my hands on a rebuild kit... most air pumps you can find a rebuild kit for... some are worth the cost and some not so much.

Not sure if this is your issue or not but figured I'd throw it out there. I usually look at the cost of rebuild kits when making a decision on an air pump since they will all go at some point. When doing aquatic stuff for over 20 yrs I saved a small fortune rebuilding my pumps.

Love it on here a lot of brilliant knowledge about. Nuggz newbie

Latvian

Latvian

Thank you, very good info :)

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I'm about to re-design a bucket ebb and flow system and turn it into a hybrid rdwc/aeroponics system ... I'm going to need some decent air pumps. What brands do you prefer and what would you stay away from?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I'm about to re-design a bucket ebb and flow system and turn it into a hybrid rdwc/aeroponics system ... I'm going to need some decent air pumps. What brands do you prefer and what would you stay away from?
Hands down go with a linear air pump... what kind of volume are you looking at?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Basically which stones and how many... always size pumps to the volume of the stones... not some arbitrary watts gal shit.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Hands down go with a linear air pump... what kind of volume are you looking at?
Not exactly sure yet tbh. However, legal limit in Michigan is 12 plants ... While I might wander over that number during a cloning run, I doubt I ever run more than 12 plants to maturity at once simply because I already have more bud than I know what to do with 🙂. I give a lot away to my adult kids but still manage to have way more than I can smoke even after that. However, when it comes to building stuff, I always go "over-kill" and I always plan to have an available upgrade path if I need to do so in the future.

I'll run my system plan by you at another time. I don't want to steal the OP's thread.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Not exactly sure yet tbh. However, legal limit in Michigan is 12 plants ... While I might wander over that number during a cloning run, I doubt I ever run more than 12 plants to maturity at once simply because I already have more bud than I know what to do with 🙂. I give a lot away to my adult kids but still manage to have way more than I can smoke even after that. However, when it comes to building stuff, I always go "over-kill" and I always plan to have an available upgrade path if I need to do so in the future.

I'll run my system plan by you at another time. I don't want to steal the OP's thread.
👍

Latest posts

Top Bottom