Hydroponics for Beginners

• Thread starter jadins_journey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Ms. jj watched me build and grow in my garden for a good time until she said she wanted a garden, well hell now I gotta stop and take care of the Ms's:thinking. I had to find her something that was user friendly and compatable with my systems just incase her motivation drifted and I was stuck with equipment. It's been a year now and the herb garden is running along nicely. Cooking with fresh herb's is the BOMB!!!

It was clean time for the herb garden so I figured I would get some pics. The system comes complete and no tools required for assembly. I did install a drain line but other than that no tools what so ever. Here's a link to the system online:

jj

Hydroponics for beginners
Hydroponics for beginners 2
Hydroponics for beginners 3
jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Assembly is simple. Push the fill and drain fittings through the bottom of the tray pic 1. Place the resv. lid onto the bottom of the tray pic 2. Hand tighten the plastic nuts on the fill and drain fittings pic 3.

B

bluegrass

that setup does look amazingly simple, ebb and flow right? I wonder if the make them in a 4x4

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Sit the resv. on a flat level surface, mine is a wooden crate with a table cloth on it LOL pic 1. Place the pump in the resv pic 2. Feed the power cord through the resv. lid pic 3. Attach pump supply line to resv pic4.

jj

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
I added a drain line to this system mainly because I am a lazy gardener pic 1. For added ease of use I cut and place a small peice of window screen in the pots to keep those wayward rocks where they belong pic 2.

Your choice of nutrients but I just bring up used water from my veg system as herb's are extremely light feeders and thrive off of used hydro nutrients so this system basically is free minus the electric used in a 250w MH and the seeds that I order.

If your new to hydro than I would highly recommend this unit as it is vertually hands free gardening, check your ph and nuts regularly and watch your plants grow as the system does all the work for you well this one does for my Ms's anyways.

jj

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Great run through JJ. Nice little system indeed.

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
that setup does look amazingly simple, ebb and flow right? I wonder if the make them in a 4x4

Ebb & Flow, flood / drain, yep that is what the system is. I run the pump 30 mintues every 6 hours and yes the system is amazingly simple, pump is on timer, light is on timer. Basically plug and grow.

jj

F

FastForward

I got stuck on the coffin coffeetable - awesome! I'll go back and look at the setup now...but I want one of those....v. cool....and tastefully done too :)

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
I didn't even notice til you mentioned it FF. That's great!

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Hell fire boys, the third floor of this house is a BDSM playground. The coffin is just for shits and giggles.

jj

Top Bottom