Hydroponics specific cannabis growing books?

• Thread starter highguy777
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
highguy777

highguy777

Hello friends, wondering if anyone has recommendations or know of any good cannabis oriented books that just focus on hydroponics, most books don’t cover it at all, if they do it is a few pages out of a 400 page book lol.
A lot of what is learned from soil growing doesn’t really apply to hydro, down to preferable ph levels , so seeing if anyone has a go to source of learning info

Aside from this forum :)

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Best overall one written:

highguy777

highguy777

Best overall one written:
This is the book I am reading currently which led me to ask this question lol. The first quarter of the book is marijuana history and what weed does .. cool but didn’t expect that lol. Really in depth info on cell structures and how light is absorbed but it takes around half the book to get to the growing part lol , literally one page is dwc ;(

that said, I absolutely LOVE his book marijuana garden saver. The picture references with explanations on deficiencies are great.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I'm not a hydro grower, but nearly all of what Ed teaches applies to all grows.
Sorry, I do not know of any hydro specific books.

highguy777

highguy777

Theres 2 things in the book that I caught immediately as a noob that is bad for hydro, only because I’ve learned from hydro people.
Never just pure water, this is recommended so many times in the book for flushing. Which is true .. but not in hydro :( another was saying to run JUST calmag water. which I also hear is not brilliant for hydro?

.-. things like that, if I didn’t previously hear they are detrimental to hydro I would’ve just done it because it’s in the weed grow book ya know? and then really messed up my hydro plants :(

that’s why I’m searching for a hydro specific book that keeps these kind of things in mind

there’s a market out there for these books seeing as there aren’t many. COUGH COUGH GUYS 😎
I'm not a hydro grower, but nearly all of what Ed teaches applies to all grows.
Sorry, I do not know of any hydro specific books.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

When you flush, you should use pure water because it will carry more away from the flush. Water that already has something added will be less effective.
If you want to pH the water, then sure, I would. But its still just clean water.

Latest posts

Top Bottom