Hypothetical question about growing cannabis

• Thread starter MikeHunt000
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MikeHunt000

Hi, would anyone be able to tell me, hypothetically, what would happen if I were caught growing 2 cannabis plants outside in the UK? (I know generally what would happen). Specifically would other people living in the house be arrested too just for living here?

If anyone answers could you provide sources for the information

R

ritoMox

Hi, would anyone be able to tell me, hypothetically, what would happen if I were caught growing 2 cannabis plants outside in the UK? (I know generally what would happen). Specifically would other people living in the house be arrested too just for living here?

Howdy. I don't know the answer to your question, but I watched this insightful video the other day that may help✌️

LJ66

LJ66

The legislation where you live would all be on the internet. If it’s totally all illegal (I’m in the same position), then cops would usually be more focused on frying bigger fish than a two plant set up. As far as how police handle an arrest in person is up to the type of cop you get on the day. They could probably use their discretion about household members. Another good source of info about your local drug laws are human services organisations that advocate against war on drugs type crap. They will often publish facts sheets with the answers you’re looking for.

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

I would say you will get a fine and a record,no jail time unless you have a lengthy record,whoever owns up to it will likely be the only ones charged,if no one does then everyone will. 2 plants won't be considered intent to traffic.

LJ66

LJ66

Well if it's the UK there's one way you'll get away with it. Get you a rainbow flag. Toss it in the window. Do whatever crime you want.
You’d think there would be way less people locked up in jails if it were that easy.

X

Xantum

You'd think they'd fight crimes instead of targeting internet users for having the wrong thoughts. The UK is a mess.
You are not alone. Got thought police here in Sweden. Express the wrong or "forbidden" words and you are punished for it.
And we have freedom of speech in our groundlaws. Same with freedom of writing/publishing.

I think whole Europe is about to crumble down, nothing is working everywhere.
The spark that will lit the fumes will be when Putin stops all the gas to Germany.

Europe are like a pressure cooker.
So the advice is to stack up as much weed as you can because it might be troublesome further down the road to get yarrr hands on some weed.

LJ66

LJ66

You'd think they'd fight crimes instead of targeting internet users for having the wrong thoughts. The UK is a mess.
So non straight people have found a loophole to get away with committing crimes?

Ponky

Ponky

So non straight people have found a loophole to get away with committing crimes?
The UK has a failed system of enforcing laws. So if you're a protected class of people you can go ahead and commit crime. You're allowed. They would be bigoted to punish you.

LJ66

LJ66

The UK has a failed system of enforcing laws. So if you're a protected class of people you can go ahead and commit crime. You're allowed. They would be bigoted to punish you.
Wow that’s quite shocking. Do you have stats?

Ponky

Ponky

Wow that’s quite shocking. Do you have stats?
Well for starters they haven't solved burglaries for 3 years. ⅔ of officers have no arrests in 3 years. They don't fight child sex trafficking because they don't want to be seen as racist. If you want the rabbit hole. Well it's going to take a few hours. There are some great videos. Starting with "we need to check your thinking" to "if you go down this street I will arrest you for committing an offense".

Which is why the best way to get away with growing some plants is to show the same symbology the police force advocates. And don't share any conservative view points with social media, strangers and people you can't trust. Then you should be fine. The UK police force doesn't fight crimes that aren't thought based. Pay that TV license. Heck get a BBC bumper sticker. All good blend in cammo.

Ponky

Ponky

Itman

Itman

The legislation where you live would all be on the internet. If it’s totally all illegal (I’m in the same position), then cops would usually be more focused on frying bigger fish than a two plant set up. As far as how police handle an arrest in person is up to the type of cop you get on the day. They could probably use their discretion about household members. Another good source of info about your local drug laws are human services organisations that advocate against war on drugs type crap. They will often publish facts sheets with the answers you’re looking for.
Your hoping your warm spell continues then.

Latest posts

Top Bottom