I’m a new grower from saudi arabia

• Thread starter Frank129
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frank129

Frank129

This is my first time growing cannabis, i ordered some auto-flowering since most websites recommended for my first grow, to be honest i have absolutely no experience what so ever, thats why I decided to sign up in this community.
I know my seedling looks kinda disgusting but, im super happy since it’s my first time ever.

Im a new grower from saudi arabia
Frank129

Frank129

What's the weed scene like out there? I've heard drinking alcohol really isnt part of the culture. I'm from the US, California to be more precise.
Yes that’s correct but I ordered from seedmans and the hid the seeds, to be honest we have the dumbest customs , so just 7 days and i got my seeds tho, im planning on ordering more, but as u said in saudi arabia is really restricted , but if u got in trouble they wouldn’t do anything , they would take the seeds or weed and U can leave, but most people think that if they found one seed they would kill you but its not true tho even if they found marijuana like a personal use they would just take it from u and let u own ur way.
But we have a lot a lot of hashish but mostly chemicals so its very harmful.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

This is my first time growing cannabis, i ordered some auto-flowering since most websites recommended for my first grow, to be honest i have absolutely no experience what so ever, thats why I decided to sign up in this community.
I know my seedling looks kinda disgusting but, im super happy since it’s my first time ever.
to start dont over water it,when it needs water go back away from the stem about 2 inches and water a ring around it,if you have a turkey baster use it,that small you dont need a lot,that soil already looks soaked

OdlaFett

OdlaFett

Thats cool they dont kill you if you grow weed in saudi and just let you go. My brother been there he said people dont even lock their cars cuz noone would steal them anyway.
Why dont you grow on you balcony or something dont you have great sunlight there or is it just too hot? What lights you using?

Frank129

Frank129

to start dont over water it,when it needs water go back away from the stem about 2 inches and water a ring around it,if you have a turkey baster use it,that small you dont need a lot,that soil already looks soaked
Thats cool they dont kill you if you grow weed in saudi and just let you go. My brother been there he said people dont even lock their cars cuz noone would steal them anyway.
Why dont you grow on you balcony or something dont you have great sunlight there or is it just too hot? What lights you using?
oh no its too hot, we have a big garden and in the summer we really struggle with the hot weather.

i watched couple of videos on youtube, so i ordered this light because I absolutely have no idea which light is best and what the difference.

2057AA8A A912 43DD 93DE 776B25077C7F
Dbear180

Dbear180

Yes that’s correct but I ordered from seedmans and the hid the seeds, to be honest we have the dumbest customs , so just 7 days and i got my seeds tho, im planning on ordering more, but as u said in saudi arabia is really restricted , but if u got in trouble they wouldn’t do anything , they would take the seeds or weed and U can leave, but most people think that if they found one seed they would kill you but its not true tho even if they found marijuana like a personal use they would just take it from u and let u own ur way.
But we have a lot a lot of hashish but mostly chemicals so its very harmful.

That's cool, I always thought itd be a nice place to visit, major change of scenery & culture. Try & find a job as an english speaking coach or something.

Latest posts

Top Bottom