I’m a new grower from saudi arabia

• Thread starter Frank129
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

on a postive note,the heat is blistering,but it was the only time my damn hair grew when i was next door hahahah,no shit grew down to my shoulders ,beard too hadnt grown since hahahahh

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Welcome to the farm! I have been growing just autoflowers for allmost 9 years, if you ever need help or advice just ask, autoflowers are tricky and fussy and notorious easy to burn and you do not run them the same as photoperiod plants. Good luck!

Frank129

Frank129

im using foxfarm ocean for my autoflower, some people said to me to use coco coir because foxfarm have nutrition in it which would effect the seeds when they are at the seedlings stage, so which one should I be using ?
and would that effect my plants in a bad way ?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

im using foxfarm ocean for my autoflower, some people said to me to use coco coir because foxfarm have nutrition in it which would effect the seeds when they are at the seedlings stage, so which one should I be using ?
and would that effect my plants in a bad way ?
Coco is more work and needs watered often in later growth stages but is more forgiving for overwatering which is very common with new growers. Faster growth than soil if done right

Soil is a bit less forgiving but much less work and if your careful with not over feedin I would say easier but a bit slower.

Seedlings are temperamental little bitches and they don't like anything. They are like a newborn baby, cry and shit on you all the time. Fortunately is a very fast stage and I wouldn't worry to much about either media with them.

That's an opinion from a hydro grower so take it for what it is.

Mozn

Mozn

Yes that’s correct but I ordered from seedmans and the hid the seeds, to be honest we have the dumbest customs , so just 7 days and i got my seeds tho, im planning on ordering more, but as u said in saudi arabia is really restricted , but if u got in trouble they wouldn’t do anything , they would take the seeds or weed and U can leave, but most people think that if they found one seed they would kill you but its not true tho even if they found marijuana like a personal use they would just take it from u and let u own ur way.
But we have a lot a lot of hashish but mostly chemicals so its very harmful.

Mozn

Mozn

No not true if they caught u with mairjuana seeds or buds they’ll cut ur balls off they wont gonna make u leave until u say where did u get it from and if u say i ordered it online thats smuggling drugs u have 3 chances the third will get ur head cutted but if u have hash in small amounts they dont give a shit

Moss

Moss

They caught my cousin twice and they leave him, just the took the weed from him.
but if they caught you with big quantity you going to be in prison for sometime.

Top Bottom