I’m don’t know w to do.. and I scared 😭

• Thread starter CurtisBlow916
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CurtisBlow916

CurtisBlow916

New updated on the watering ..

I watered today with nothing but ph balanced H2O until the drip trays were about half full.. the run off ph was about 6.7 or 6.6 kept goin back and forth.. I also calibrated my ph pen to ensure the readings where correct..

Couldn’t check ec as I’ve got one of the cheap pens and I don’t trust the readings.. Apera ec meter coming soon.

The heater definitely did wonders and I can see rapid growth again and the overall mood of the lady’s look waaaay better. Thanks fellas still work to be done but I think I’m out of hot water for now or cold water I guess 😂 was looking bad there for a minute

I also removed most dying leafs so I can tell if the problem gets better or worse..

Posting pictures when I can good quality

AngryPossum

AngryPossum

I watered today with nothing but ph balanced H2O until the drip trays were about half full.. the run off ph was about 6.7 or 6.6 kept goin back and forth.. I also calibrated my ph pen to ensure the readings where correct..

Couldn’t check ec as I’ve got one of the cheap pens and I don’t trust the readings.. Apera ec meter coming soon.

The heater definitely did wonders and I can see rapid growth again and the overall mood of the lady’s look waaaay better. Thanks fellas still work to be done but I think I’m out of hot water for now or cold water I guess 😂 was looking bad there for a minute

I also removed most dying leafs so I can tell if the problem gets better or worse..

Posting pictures when I can good quality
You'll be fine, sounds like what you are doing is working. Less on the nutes. Remember it's a weed.

HaveApuff

HaveApuff

CurtisBlow916

"I watered today with nothing but ph balanced H2O until the drip trays were about half full.. the run off ph was about 6.7 or 6.6 kept goin back and forth.. I also calibrated my ph pen to ensure the readings where correct..

Posting pictures when I can good quality"

"...good quality"? …WHAAAAATTTT DOESSSS THAAATT MEANNNNN???

dbrzz

dbrzz

So I’m on week 7 of veg and everything was going cool until about week 6 .. it almost seemed like it happed over night

Grown on fox farms soil mix

Earth juice nutrients

Tap water UNTIL LAST WEEK 😳 then I went with Crystal geyser

lights at about 30 inches from the canopy

Temperatures were looking really good until the last couple weeks it’s been getting colder and hitting a high of 80 degrees in the tent on a good day and lows of 50s for half of the 18 hr light schedule

I’ve got a feeling it got something to do with the distilled water having no micro nutrients but I really have no clue sooo here I am 😔
Concrete floor is freezing your root zone. Elevating the pots will stabilize your root zone temperature and give airflow to the bottom of the pot to prevent waterlogged roots

Latest posts

Top Bottom