I’m don’t know w to do.. and I scared 😭

• Thread starter CurtisBlow916
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CurtisBlow916

CurtisBlow916

So I’m on week 7 of veg and everything was going cool until about week 6 .. it almost seemed like it happed over night

Grown on fox farms soil mix

Earth juice nutrients

Tap water UNTIL LAST WEEK 😳 then I went with Crystal geyser

lights at about 30 inches from the canopy

Temperatures were looking really good until the last couple weeks it’s been getting colder and hitting a high of 80 degrees in the tent on a good day and lows of 50s for half of the 18 hr light schedule

I’ve got a feeling it got something to do with the distilled water having no micro nutrients but I really have no clue sooo here I am 😔

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
So I’m on week 7 of veg and everything was going cool until about week 6 .. it almost seemed like it happed over night

Grown on fox farms soil mix

Earth juice nutrients

Tap water UNTIL LAST WEEK 😳 then I went with Crystal geyser

lights at about 30 inches from the canopy

Temperatures were looking really good until the last couple weeks it’s been getting colder and hitting a high of 80 degrees in the tent on a good day and lows of 50s for half of the 18 hr light schedule

I’ve got a feeling it got something to do with the distilled water having no micro nutrients but I really have no clue sooo here I am 😔
mmm might be your watering practices..
are you watering enough?
for 7 weeks should be bigger than that.,
how big are the bags and how much and how often do you water?
those bags should be sitting on a grill or golf balls, something to allow air flow underneath.,

TheMidgetTickler

TheMidgetTickler

Cold temps usually slow things down, stunt growth & bring out purple hues

It seems the left side of your tent is affected more. What's the reading on that side compared to the right? Both under same light?

If they're all the same strain, same medium & same feed then look to the roots of the ones showing damage. Check the run off compared to the others

You could be missing out in micros from water & if different strains some are being caught short with their needs. I'd check the roots etc first

If you could up your watage or add some heat to 65-70 that wouldn't hurt..issue down the road if you're in 50s already then temps will drop lower as it gets colder & the lights are off longer when you go 12/12

CurtisBlow916

CurtisBlow916

mmm might be your watering practices..
are you watering enough?
for 7 weeks should be bigger than that.,
how big are the bags and how much and how often do you water?
those bags should be sitting on a grill or golf balls, something to allow air flow underneath.,
I’m watering twice a week till about 10 or 15 % runoff and I’m getting pretty good dry back before every watering , pots get pretty light .. I’ve been making sure not to over water. There in 1 gallons now and I’ve been bending and super cropping pretty tough. I’ve definitely been looking at some cookie trays or something but I’m going with plastic flora flex pots with the little spikes in the bottom and a gapped bottom for airflow on my next run w the babies in solos

CurtisBlow916

CurtisBlow916

Cold temps usually slow things down, stunt growth & bring out purple hues

It seems the left side of your tent is affected more. What's the reading on that side compared to the right? Both under same light?

If they're all the same strain, same medium & same feed then look to the roots of the ones showing damage. Check the run off compared to the others

You could be missing out in micros from water & if different strains some are being caught short with their needs. I'd check the roots etc first

If you could up your watage or add some heat to 65-70 that wouldn't hurt..issue down the road if you're in 50s already then temps will drop lower as it gets colder & the lights are off longer when you go 12/12
All the same strain and same lights for both sides SE3000 from spider farmer running at 50%. And I also just put a space heater in and the temps are back to normal with lights off temps staying above 60 and around 80 with lights on

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

All the same strain and same lights for both sides SE3000 from spider farmer running at 50%. And I also just put a space heater in and the temps are back to normal with lights off temps staying above 60 and around 80 with lights on
Ok. You have a section that is lighter colored than the rest and it's on top. Either you have a shortage of a certain nute or you have not been watering enough for the plant to handle the heat. You have a big light. You have to make adjustments.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Insulating the garage is the better option. Cheaper in the long run.

Drop the Recharge. You are feeding bottled nutes, so the Recharge is causing an overfed condition.

CurtisBlow916

CurtisBlow916

Ok. You have a section that is lighter colored than the rest and it's on top. Either you have a shortage of a certain nute or you have not been watering enough for the plant to handle the heat. You have a big light. You have to make adjustments.
Okok.. I don’t think it’s watering because I’ve been giving water until I feel the bags moist on the sides towards the top it could be nutrients .. I haven’t increased the ppm in a couple weeks .. I felt like 30 ml of grow was I bit heavy

Latest posts

Top Bottom