I’m new here from South Africa, my first ever cannabis grow, need all the help I can get!

• Thread starter Rouen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rouen

Rouen

Hey there, if they were my plants I would definitely give them some cal mag at 1/2 strength for a couple of feeds and see how they respond. I find once you start giving it to them they can become cal mag junkies lol but wait till others reply with their recommendations as they are great farmers!!! I’m sure your gals are in good hands. I’m going to follow along on this one buddy and perhaps they may recognize that they may need more N in your feeds for a bit as sometimes going to flowering nutes leaves them a bit deficient as well. Good luck with your grow!!!
Thanks for that input mate, what I find astonishing is the help and advise from the grow community, thought everyone would hold on to their tips and secrets! Guy's are awesome man!

Rooke

Rooke

Thanks for that input mate, what I find astonishing is the help and advise from the grow community, thought everyone would hold on to their tips and secrets! Guy's are awesome man!
Thank you bro!! Humble and kind is the way I fly, not cocky. We grow cuz we like to share it’s not about $ not for myself anyway keep us updated bro! Peace!!!

Rooke

Rooke

Thank you bro!! Humble and kind is the way I fly, not cocky. We grow cuz we like to share it’s not about $ not for myself anyway keep us updated bro! Peace!!!
I’m not bashing folks who do this for a living by no means we all have to make a living too!!!!
Don’t know what I would’ve done if I couldn’t buy weed from my dealers decades ago ....

elduderito

elduderito

howzit bru! welcome to the boards - what's the situation in ZA regarding weed? I had read a few years ago about decriminalization.... It seems like you could grow some crazy outdoor in that climate if you had the space...

good luck on your first grow!

Rouen

Rouen

howzit bru! welcome to the boards - what's the situation in ZA regarding weed? I had read a few years ago about decriminalization.... It seems like you could grow some crazy outdoor in that climate if you had the space...

good luck on your first grow!
Howdy, sorry for replying so late, had a hectic week, the laws are not yet that clear as the government got 2 years to finalize all the details, but you may grow for yourself up to 4 plants in veg stage and 4 in flowering stage. max 2 adults per household can give you 8 veg and 8 flowering plants. outdoor climate can produce huge plants, my nephew had one plant on 12 kg's! wet, ya some plants grow insane! now it looks like some of my pistils are turning brown at only 3 weeks, hermie maybe?

Rouen

Rouen

Hey there how are your gals doing?
Hi, that calmag did the job, within 3-4 days the leaves were realy dark green, but looks like some of my pistils are turning brown at only 3 weeks, I did do some defoliation, maybe to much or the wrong way, have to see were I messed up, some say it is a sign the plant hermie's?

Rooke

Rooke

Hi just posted some pics, maybe i'm way off the defoliation and lolipoping and all that! learning learning learning.
Heya Rouen things look pretty again !! They happy need an eye on the 3rd picture of your brown pistols hope it’s not mold what’s your humidity at?QUOTE="Rouen, post: 2625862, member: 130587"]
Hi just posted some pics, maybe i'm way off the defoliation and lolipoping and all that! learning learning learning.
[/QUOTE]

Rouen

Rouen

Heya Rouen things look pretty again !! They happy need an eye on the 3rd picture of your brown pistols hope it’s not mold what’s your humidity at?QUOTE="Rouen, post: 2625862, member: 130587"]
[/QUOTE]
Hi Rooke, humidifier set at 45-50%... but had a wet rainy week so the humidity jumped to 60-65%...?

Rooke

Rooke

Hi Rooke, humidifier set at 45-50%... but had a wet rainy week so the humidity jumped to 60-65%...?
[/QUOTE]
Keep an eye on it and cut it off if need be and take it out of there to investigate I don’t think it’s mold but humidity spikes can cause it but usually later on in flower

Rooke

Rooke

Keep an eye on it and cut it off if need be and take it out of there to investigate I don’t think it’s mold but humidity spikes can cause it but usually later on in flower
[/QUOTE]
Great job on the lollipoping!

Top Bottom