I’m new. Male or female?

• Thread starter Kirkb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kirkb

Kirkb

Hello all. I could have sworn it was a girl but after switching to flowering, I think I’m wrong. I had this thing outside then moved inside, grew slow due to high humidity but it’s large ..about 36” wide x 36” tall and very thick. My first plant try. Did a lot wrong but kept it going. From seed to current is about 3 months due to not knowing what I’m doing. Is this a boy?

Im new male or female
Im new male or female 2
Im new male or female 3
Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Looks like balls to me. You're a daddy, not a female. Sorry!
You can always collect the pollen if it is a good strain and use it at some point in the future, or you can strip all of the flowers and branch tops and make them into some type of edibles, like we did in the 70s when no part of any plant was thrown away. Nowadays, this isn't too appealing of a practice! :D

Kirkb

Kirkb

Looks like balls to me. You're a daddy, not a female. Sorry!
You can always collect the pollen if it is a good strain and use it at some point in the future, or you can strip all of the flowers and branch tops and make them into some type of edibles, like we did in the 70s when no part of any plant was thrown away. Nowadays, this isn't too appealing of a practice! :D

Kirkb

Kirkb

Darn it. I wouldn’t have felt so bad if I didn’t care to it for so long. Oh well. Next time I’ll know the timetable, nutrients, air flow, lighting, etc better. I’ve been letting the bottom fan leaves dry out as they fall off them burn them for incense. I can always do that.

the rrock

the rrock

Darn it. I wouldn’t have felt so bad if I didn’t care to it for so long. Oh well. Next time I’ll know the timetable, nutrients, air flow, lighting, etc better. I’ve been letting the bottom fan leaves dry out as they fall off them burn them for incense. I can always do that.
yeah its all about experience and learning,other than being a male the plant looks healthy!

Latest posts

Top Bottom