I’m not sure if I’m do my last rite way

• Thread starter Johngr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Johngr

Johngr

I’m growing for the first time and trying to learn new teqhniques and different stress training but I’m worried I’m harming my plants and idk if there doing good does anyone have any advice about my plants if they look healthy or if there doing good or not

Wh1teScorp1on

Wh1teScorp1on

They look pretty good man. For a first timer you did well on the lst. How far along are they? Are they autos/photo? People will ask you so might as well update the thread

Johngr

Johngr

They look pretty good man. For a first timer you did well on the lst. How far along are they? Are they autos/photo? People will ask you so might as well update the thread
There not autos there all phenohunted seeds from Fidel. but I’m having trouble using this website also it’s my first time on here and there axectly 35 days from the day they got potted in coco

Johngr

Johngr

This was yesterday I over water them so that’s why I decided to get on here and start getting some advice on things instead of just going at it alone

Normski420

Normski420

This was yesterday I over water them so that’s why I decided to get on here and start getting some advice on things instead of just going at it alone
Wait until pot feels light or top 3” dust dry then water 👍🏻

Normski420

Normski420

Oh and be sure to have plenty of drainage in them plastic pots 🤪

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

Nice set up! I dunno whats more exciting, seeing big juicy buds or seeing such a clean and beautiful grow room!

Top Bottom