I’m starting to get nervous

• Thread starter JRTrout
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JRTrout

JRTrout

My first grow - 3 plants, midnight fire - 55% Sativa 45% Indica - FFOF soil - 2’x2.5’x3’ grow cabinet, LED light, FF grow big & tiger bloom fertilizer.
Day 42 of flower, recommend flower time 60-70 days, temp - 75-80 deg, humidity- 55%
one plant has constantly been ahead from the germination.
fertilizer schedule = every other water, 1 teaspoon each in 1/2 gal water, I water about every other day and check soil with a moisture meter.
grow area is small with a pretty solid canopy of buds and sugar leaves, not a lot of light to lower leaves,
Lower leaves are showing some yellowing, I don’t want to over use fertilizer , should I increase the N this late in the flower? Am I applying enough fertilizer.
has anyone else grown Midnight Fire?

Im starting to get nervous
Im starting to get nervous 2
Im starting to get nervous 3
Anthem

Anthem

Increase the nutrients across the board. You have no signs of nutrient burn. Your plants are in the middle of their most productive time. If you start to see the tip of the leaves burnt back off on the PPM's by about 200. I usually build up with each feeding to 1800 PPMS and taper the last week and a half. Learn to read what the plant wants. The better you get at reading what the plant needs the better your crop is going to come out. In both quality and quantity!!!!!!
Good Luck

goingtoguano

goingtoguano

I more of a super-soil type grower but I wouldn’t worry about a little lower yellowing at day 45. I would not try to correct it as a boost of nitrogen won’t do your resin production any good. I would just carry on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom